HD car radio - looking for analog control, ease of use model

Ohioguy

Feb 23, 2011, 5:45:54 AM2/23/11
For some time I've been searching for a new HD radio to put in our
car. My wife drives nearly an hour commuting every day, and has said
she would like HD radio in the car, in order to have a better selection
of music. I told her to just keep using the 8 track player for now.
<joking>

I can see where she is coming from. I had actually installed an HD
radio in our previous car. What I liked about it was the large number
of preset buttons on the face. What I didn't like was that the display
regularly did not show artist and other info, and at times the radio
would keep switching back and forth between HD and standard, making it
annoying to listen to. Evidently my wife misses some of the HD stations
she used to be able to listen to.

I am looking for a model with ease of use. The fewer hidden "menus",
the better.

Front USB would be good as well - then she could listen to podcasts
during her drive.

Do any "chains" or other places offer an installed price? (or a
"everything included" price for radio installation)

Thanks!

m...@privacy.net

Feb 23, 2011, 11:34:49 AM2/23/11
Ohioguy <no...@none.net> wrote:

> I am looking for a model with ease of use. The fewer hidden "menus",
>the better.

Have no advice or help

Juts hope when you do find something to give us a
review as I'm looking at same thing myself