cheap NCAA,Soccer jerseys wholesale on www.jialiuonline.com

amy

Oct 13, 2010, 8:38:18 PM10/13/10
welcome to http://www.jialiuonline.com

high quality NFL,MLB,NHL,NBA,NCAA,Soccer jerseys.We have best price
and good after sale service. The lowest price, the highest guarantee.
At the same time,we have the fast shipment .Theses have brought us a
lot of constant customers. If you are interested in our offer, pls
feel free to contact us. I believe you will be satisfied.
1.Made of 100% Polyester Air knit 190gsm
2. Letters and number are sewn on jerseys body,100% embroidery
3. We can customize your design,Logo and Numbers on backside,size:48
50 52 54.
4. free for freight,

paypal is ok

Website: http://www.jialiuonline.com