missed cashing check

J Burns

Jan 20, 2011, 9:27:55 PM1/20/11
In a pile of old mail, I found an insurance rebate check for $16 I'd put
aside in July. The check says it was good for 6 months, which ended a
week ago. Can I still get my rebate?

The Real Bev

Jan 20, 2011, 10:00:54 PM1/20/11

Call the company and ask.

--
Cheers, Bev

KenK

Jan 21, 2011, 12:33:10 PM1/21/11
J Burns <bur...@nowhere.com> wrote in news:ihaqvh$kth$1...@news.eternal-
september.org:

> In a pile of old mail, I found an insurance rebate check for $16 I'd put
> aside in July. The check says it was good for 6 months, which ended a
> week ago. Can I still get my rebate?

Try and see what happens at the bank - without mentioning date. I've done
the same and they cashed them no problem.

Bob F

Jan 21, 2011, 1:37:07 PM1/21/11
KenK wrote:
> J Burns <bur...@nowhere.com> wrote in news:ihaqvh$kth$1...@news.eternal-
> september.org:
>
>> In a pile of old mail, I found an insurance rebate check for $16 I'd
>> put aside in July. The check says it was good for 6 months, which
>> ended a week ago. Can I still get my rebate?
>
> Try and see what happens at the bank - without mentioning date. I've
> done the same and they cashed them no problem.

And the insurance Co refuses it, so you get the bad check charge?

The Henchman

Jan 21, 2011, 9:53:24 PM1/21/11

"Bob F" wrote in message news:ihcjol$mtc$1...@news.eternal-september.org...

Bad check charges at $37 at my bank. Yes it's high. (they have no fees for
most transactions).

KenK

Jan 22, 2011, 12:42:43 PM1/22/11
"Bob F" <bobn...@gmail.com> wrote in news:ihcjol$mtc$1...@news.eternal-