washable toilet paper?

godofbullhitme...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2008, 10:42:59 AM11/16/08
anyone tried that? shouldnt be too compicated right? a bit like
washable handkerchiefs exept you need a few more and the washing gets
a bit more messy!?

could save lots of money in the long term, and also be great for your
carbon foot print!

Al Bundy

Nov 16, 2008, 11:21:12 AM11/16/08

While your post is specious and not even troll worthy, the concept is
used world wide in variations. Could be half the people on earth don't
use toilet paper as we know it. Of course conventional paper is not
reusable, but other things are. I remember a young Arkansas couple in
the 60's who used what they called butt rags for their babies. Adults
could do the same and may be doing the same for all I know. I'm
sticking with what works for me now, but I could survive outdoors if I
had to without paper.

OhioGuy

Nov 16, 2008, 12:13:41 PM11/16/08
Grandpa used to have a running joke about finally having a use for
all the corncobs he had laying around after the harvest. I'm not going
to elaborate.

Don't they just use a bidet or something in some parts of the world,
though? No toilet paper, and just use water to wash off? It seems like
something like that could work, if coupled with some sort of industrial
strength (fast) air dryer.

elise d faber

Nov 16, 2008, 12:26:00 PM11/16/08

try a moslem site [aljazeera?]. they use cloths for wiping and think
that westerners are incredible dirty to only use paper.

phil scott

Nov 17, 2008, 1:43:27 AM11/17/08

the japanese have invented an automatic butt cleaner built into the
toilet seat, two revolvning brushes come up powered by 2 hp 1500 RPM
motors...and an 800 PSIG pressure wash nozzle...and rotating anal
probe insert.

Phil scott

hchi...@hotmail.com

Nov 17, 2008, 11:46:31 AM11/17/08

In the U.S., we call that Congress.

aine...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2008, 1:51:11 AM11/25/08
better we use water rather we use a toilet paper..
can save the tree and earth..

xoxo,
aineecumi

neway, my secret to release tension is playing this game <a
href=http://www.gamestotal.com> http://www.gamestotal.com </a> <a
href=http://uc.gamestotal.com> http://uc.gamestotal.com </a> <a
href=http://gc.gamestotal.com> http://gc.gamestotal.com </a> <a
href=http://3700ad.gamestotal.com> http://3700ad.gamestotal.com </a>

phil scott

Nov 27, 2008, 7:52:25 PM11/27/08
> In the U.S., we call that Congress.- Hide quoted text -

:)