The American Taliban oppresses women

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 20, 2010, 10:30:10 PM5/20/10
No, it's not about the veil or driving... They don't care about those,
but the Christians want to control the reproductive life of women
under the camouflage of 'pro-life.' C'mon, European women are far more
liberated and enjoy pre-natal care, maternity-leave and day-cares for
the newborn.

I'm lying here on my new Mexican hammock, wondering when women will go
topless and take care of business, in the old Zapata tradition...

http://www.soudesade.com/images/shop/b6.jpg

That would stop the heart of a Christian, but this Indiana Banana
style is my favorite...

http://antzinpantz.com/kns/images/sexy-soldier.jpg

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"Go topless for the revolution!"

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 21, 2010, 1:49:32 PM5/21/10
On May 21, 9:35 am, "JoeSpareBedroom" <newstr...@frontiernet.net>
wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of QuixoticEnterprises" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > On May 21, 7:42 am, "JoeSpareBedroom" <newstr...@frontiernet.net>
> > wrote:
> >> "FatterDumber& Happier Moe" <"WheresMyCheck"@UncleSamLoves.Mee> wrote in
> >> messagenews:4bf5f386$0$11844$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net...

> >> Happened? Past tense? You guys need to get and do some fishing. It's
> >> amazing
> >> what you'll find if you hike far enough from the road.
>
> > Is this the kind that launch guerrilla warfare in the woods?
>
> No. They launch panties.

I want to be rescue by a commando team from my cage and go riding
bikes with them.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 21, 2010, 10:18:14 PM5/21/10
On May 21, 9:56 pm, "ohloo...@hotmail.com" <ohloo...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> I saw a parrot riding a bike in Miami.. damnedest thing..

They charged you 30 bucks for that, right?

This is a den of thieves. ;)

There you go, a parrot can ride, but not a monkey can't because it
doesn't produce money!

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 22, 2010, 4:50:48 AM5/22/10
On May 22, 12:19 am, "ohloo...@hotmail.com" <ohloo...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> On May 21, 10:14 pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana
> and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:

> > There you go, a parrot can ride, but not a monkey can't because it
> > doesn't produce money!
>

> It was pretty outrageous, whatever the cost was. There's a Monkey
> Jungle too... I wonder if they ride bikes there?

They only throw shit, I understand. ;)

The monkeys that ride bikes are outside trying to survive on
sidewalks. Didn't notice? It's a free show!

Edward Dolan

May 23, 2010, 12:12:32 AM5/23/10

Enterprises" <nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> No, it's not about the veil or driving... They don't care about those,
> but the Christians want to control the reproductive life of women
> under the camouflage of 'pro-life.' C'mon, European women are far more
> liberated and enjoy pre-natal care, maternity-leave and day-cares for
> the newborn.
>
> I'm lying here on my new Mexican hammock, wondering when women will go
> topless and take care of business, in the old Zapata tradition...
>
>> That would stop the heart of a Christian, but this Indiana Banana
> style is my favorite...

There is no reason for this thread. Post your nonsense to threads that are
already current - you poor crazy bastard!

Fucking Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Edward Dolan

May 23, 2010, 12:15:27 AM5/23/10

"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic
Enterprises" <nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> No, it's not about the veil or driving... They don't care about those,
> but the Christians want to control the reproductive life of women
> under the camouflage of 'pro-life.' C'mon, European women are far more
> liberated and enjoy pre-natal care, maternity-leave and day-cares for
> the newborn.
>
> I'm lying here on my new Mexican hammock, wondering when women will go
> topless and take care of business, in the old Zapata tradition...

Again, no reason for this thread. Post to already current threads - you poor
crazy bastard.