The 11th Commandment

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle

Jan 28, 2011, 4:29:22 PM1/28/11
It's not written anywhere, but seems to be standard practice among
Christians...

http://www.atheiart.com/atheist_t-shirts/left_hand_image/large/three_wise_monkeys.png

Actually I think it is more closely followed among the member of all
three Abrahamic religions than any of the written Ten Commandments.

I wonder why they call these monkeys "wise" when they should be called
hypocrites. Is it a survival strategy? Something to ponder about.