* Obama's wife Naked

then...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2009, 3:17:52 PM2/11/09
Get it http://imival.blogspot.com/ - Photos of Obamas wife naked! We
will keep this our little secret amazing! archive of private movies
and all kinds of sexual positions. You must see her with her batman
utility belt its quite the movie. A must watch. Voted for change and
thats all I got :(.)

albu...@mailinator.com

Feb 11, 2009, 4:48:16 PM2/11/09
On Feb 11, 3:17 pm, thenth...@gmail.com wrote:
> Photos of Obamas wife naked! We
> will keep this our little secret amazing! archive of private movies
> and all kinds of sexual positions. You must see her with her batman
> utility belt its quite the movie. A must watch. Voted for change and
> thats all I got :(.)

My vision is bad enough already. I can't take the chance of blindness.

nick

Feb 11, 2009, 4:54:06 PM2/11/09

Isn't it time you guys worked some new material? You've been working
this schtick since Amy Carter.

albu...@mailinator.com

Feb 11, 2009, 8:43:22 PM2/11/09

· Pretty women make us BUY bear. Ugly women make us DRINK beer.

Rod Speed

Feb 11, 2009, 10:57:49 PM2/11/09

How long have you been BUYING bear ?

Howard Brazee

Feb 12, 2009, 9:23:39 PM2/12/09
On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 17:43:22 -0800 (PST), albu...@mailinator.com
wrote:

>· Pretty women make us BUY bear. Ugly women make us DRINK beer.

And they're all better than their alternatives.

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife
So for my personal point of view
Get an ugly girl to marry you

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife
So for my personal point of view
Get an ugly girl to marry you

A pretty woman makes her husband look small
And very often causes his downfall
As soon as he married her and then she starts
To do the things that will break his heart

But if you make an ugly woman your wife
A-you'll be happy for the rest of your life
An ug-a-ly woman cooks meals on time
And she'll always give you peace of mind

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife
So for my personal point of view
Get an ugly girl to marry you

[Sax solo]

Don't let your friends say you have no taste
Go ahead and marry anyway
Though her face is ugly, her eyes don't match
Take it from me, she's a better catch

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife
So for my personal point of view
Get an ugly girl to marry you

[Spoken:]
Say man!
Hey baby!
I saw your wife the other day!
Yeah?
Yeah, an' she's ug-leeee!
Yeah, she's ugly, but she sure can cook, baby!
Yeah, alright!

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife
So for my personal point of view
Get an ugly girl to marry you

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife
So for my personal point of view
Get an ugly girl to marry you

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife
So for my personal point of view
Get an ugly girl to marry you

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife
So for my personal point of view
Get an ugly girl to marry you

- James Madison

Too_Many_Tools

Feb 12, 2009, 11:37:16 PM2/12/09
On Feb 11, 2:17 pm, thenth...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get ithttp://imival.blogspot.com/- Photos of Obamas wife naked! We

> will keep this our little secret amazing! archive of private movies
> and all kinds of sexual positions. You must see her with her batman
> utility belt its quite the movie.  A must watch.  Voted for change and
> thats all I got :(.)

Got any of those Rush nudes?