Jo-Ann Fabrics customer suffering diarrhea shits herself because they would not let her use the bathroom.

1 view

ulti...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2008, 12:06:03 PM12/14/08

Patriot Games

Dec 14, 2008, 12:29:28 PM12/14/08

Certainly not a sock-puppet

Dec 14, 2008, 1:24:34 PM12/14/08
On Dec 14, 9:06 am, ultim...@gmail.com wrote:
> http://consumerist.com/consumer/worst-customer-service-ever/jo+ann-fa...

Post it a third time, you spamming imbecile.

ulti...@live.com

Dec 14, 2008, 2:07:46 PM12/14/08

Certainly not a sock-puppet wrote:
(blahblahblah) *plonk*

ulti...@live.com

Dec 14, 2008, 2:11:15 PM12/14/08
some day, you may be the one pooping his underpants as a 19 year old
sales droid says no.

Patriot Games

Dec 14, 2008, 7:08:00 PM12/14/08
On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 11:11:15 -0800 (PST), ulti...@live.com wrote:
>some day, you may be the one pooping his underpants as a 19 year old
>sales droid says no.

Nope, not me....

You have haven't you!?

TELL US THE TRUTH YOU ASS-BLASTED FAG!

You DID, didn't you!?

SilentOtto

Dec 14, 2008, 8:20:33 PM12/14/08
On Dec 14, 12:29 pm, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 09:06:03 -0800 (PST), ultim...@gmail.com wrote:
> >http://consumerist.com/consumer/worst-customer-service-ever/jo+ann-fa...
>
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

See, all you rightards?

This is what being a racist rightard does to your humanity.

This is your Jacob Marley moment.

Will you take heed?

Heh heh...

Rightards...

Harold Burton

Dec 14, 2008, 8:50:38 PM12/14/08
In article
<1cc64600-159f-4455...@d42g2000prb.googlegroups.com>,
SilentOtto <silen...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Dec 14, 12:29 pm, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
> > On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 09:06:03 -0800 (PST), ultim...@gmail.com wrote:
> > >http://consumerist.com/consumer/worst-customer-service-ever/jo+ann-fa...
> >
> > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
>
> See, all you rightards?
>
> This is what being a racist rightard does to your humanity.

Yeah, making fun of leftards when they whine, which is all the time.

Snicker.

SilentOtto

Dec 15, 2008, 12:39:52 AM12/15/08
On Dec 14, 8:50 pm, Harold Burton <hal.i.bur...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> In article
> <1cc64600-159f-4455-939e-d8fb8ffc9...@d42g2000prb.googlegroups.com>,

>  SilentOtto <silento...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
>
> > See, all you rightards?
>
> > This is what being a racist rightard does to your humanity.
>
> Yeah, making fun of leftards when they whine, which is all the time.
>
> Snicker.

Making fun of some poor person who is sick in public is your idea of
fun?

Just how contemptible are you rightard, anyway?

Heh heh...

Rightards...

Patriot Games

Dec 15, 2008, 10:20:48 AM12/15/08
On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 17:20:33 -0800 (PST), SilentOtto
<silen...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On Dec 14, 12:29 pm, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 09:06:03 -0800 (PST), ultim...@gmail.com wrote:
>> >http://consumerist.com/consumer/worst-customer-service-ever/jo+ann-fa...
>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
>See, all you rightards?
>This is what being a racist rightard does to your humanity.
>This is your Jacob Marley moment.

I don't think Jacob Marley crapped his pants, I never saw that in the
movie.

Its more like an Exploding Ass Moment:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a35/chelseagirl19/IMG_0021.jpg

Here's an example of Exploding Ass Moment while working:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5252Kx37vXU

Here's how the police can find you if you've had an Exploding Ass
Moment outdoors:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2jD0q38m6I

And:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuMKgpBvzZ8

And:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZSWazHSaV4

And finally, just for YOU:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On1TuQAWm6I

Liberal Whisperer

Dec 15, 2008, 10:36:01 AM12/15/08
> Rightards...- Hide quoted text -

As opposed to you leftist,knuckledragging,asslicking Obamunistas that
spent 3 months poking fun at Sarah Palin's retarded child. STFU!!

ulti...@live.com

Dec 15, 2008, 10:57:42 AM12/15/08

Patriot Games wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 11:11:15 -0800 (PST), ulti...@live.com wrote:
> >some day, you may be the one pooping his underpants as a 19 year old
> >sales droid says no.
>
> Nope, not me....
>
> You have haven't you!?
Nope
> TELL US THE TRUTH MY LORD AND MASTER! (fixed)
see above. Are you sure your digestive tract is rock solid? really
sure? would you bet your life on it?

Baldin Lee Pramer

Dec 15, 2008, 11:07:22 AM12/15/08
On Dec 15, 8:20 am, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 17:20:33 -0800 (PST), SilentOtto

Which one is you?

Pramer

Rod Speed

Dec 15, 2008, 11:15:47 AM12/15/08

> Nope

Dont need to. I'm not actually stupid enough to go shopping with diarrhea.

Ayatollah Obama

Dec 15, 2008, 12:07:22 PM12/15/08

So are you uberlibs planning a National "take a dump on Jo-Ann" day?

Ayatollah Obama

Dec 15, 2008, 12:10:50 PM12/15/08
On Dec 15, 10:07 am, Baldin Lee Pramer <baldinleepra...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> Pramer- Hide quoted text -

And who can miss the obvious.....

"CLEAN UP ON AISLE 3!!!!!!"

Ayatollah Obama

Dec 15, 2008, 12:11:50 PM12/15/08
wrote:
> Pramer- Hide quoted text -

Or even better...

The "messiah" is giving a speech on aisle 3!"

ulti...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2008, 1:57:02 PM12/15/08
no, we just wont shop there and tell others to do the same.

SewVeryCreative

Dec 15, 2008, 2:22:35 PM12/15/08
<ulti...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> no, we just wont shop there and tell others to do the same.

That's not a fair solution. I've moved several times and have shopped at
several JAs - and each store had the sweetest, most compassionate employees
I've ever known. Many of whom have become good friends (while I lived in
that state as well as after). Many of whom belong(ed) to the same sewing and
quilting groups I belong(ed) to.

It's simply not fair to judge a legion of employees on the horrible behavior
of a mere few. I would honestly hate to think that several of my friends
might end up without a job because of such an action, even though they have
never been anything less than kind and helpful.

If you *do* want a reason to boycott JAs, do it on the basis that they treat
their employees horribly. I've often heard my friends complain about cut
hours - as it's cheaper to take several part-time teenage employees (who get
paid minimum wage) than it is ONE full-time employee who's obtained a few
raises over the years (plus benefits).

But bottom line is that just because you find a rotten bitch in a single
store doesn't mean that they're ALL rotten people and need to be punished.

Harold Burton

Dec 15, 2008, 3:26:25 PM12/15/08
In article
<024e7f75-1f0a-4b87...@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>,
SilentOtto <silen...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Nope, but making fun of people like you who whine on usenet is.

Snicker.

Patriot Games

Dec 15, 2008, 3:45:13 PM12/15/08
On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 07:57:42 -0800 (PST), ulti...@live.com wrote:
>Patriot Games wrote:
>> On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 11:11:15 -0800 (PST), ulti...@live.com wrote:
>> >some day, you may be the one pooping his underpants as a 19 year old
>> >sales droid says no.
>> Nope, not me....
>> You have haven't you!?
>Nope
>> TELL US THE TRUTH MY LORD AND MASTER! (fixed)

Editing someone else's words is malicious posting...

Now my newsreader will read your posts for me....

Patriot Games

Dec 15, 2008, 3:47:38 PM12/15/08

Which one is ME?

I'm the one featured in the new YouTube clip called "Who Busts The
Fraud?"

From: Tartarus <tart...@rome.com>
63.225.11.38 = Albuquerque, New Mexico.

From: Baldin Lee Pramer <baldinl...@yahoo.com>
63.225.11.38 = Albuquerque, New Mexico.

From: Sri Bodhi Prana <bo...@mail2bombay.com>

haterof...@yahoo.com

Dec 15, 2008, 3:52:03 PM12/15/08
On Dec 14, 2:11 pm, ultim...@live.com wrote:
> some day, you may be the one pooping his underpants as a 19 year old
> sales droid  says no.

patriot games poops his pants quite often. not only literally, in the
pants he wears, but also figuratively, in these newstgroups - most
usually alt.politics, but also alt.support.fat-acceptance, and some of
the gay groups he frequents. he is one of those larry craig
republicans - just like larry craig, patriot games protests against
gay people but that is his way of taking the heat off of himself. he
is gay and has been flat stone cold busted no it for a very long time.

SilentOtto

Dec 15, 2008, 4:43:02 PM12/15/08
On Dec 15, 10:36 am, Liberal Whisperer <hoofhearte...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Sooo...

I guess your answer is that you're pretty damned contemptible.

I already knew that.

Heh heh...

Rightards...

SilentOtto

Dec 15, 2008, 4:44:40 PM12/15/08
On Dec 15, 10:20 am, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 17:20:33 -0800 (PST), SilentOtto

Now I understand, Princess...

You've a toilet sex fetish.

Well, that explains a lot about your posting.

Heh heh...

Rightard closet queers.

Message has been deleted