Page Plus $80 card now good for a whole year

imascot

Dec 17, 2010, 5:27:00 PM12/17/10
Apparently, as of Dec. 9, Page Plus $80 refill cards (2,000 minutes) are now valid for a whole year,
instead of the standard 120 days. From their website:

$80 Standard Plan PINs Now Good For One Year

$80 Standard plan cards/PINs loaded on or after December 9th, 2010 are now good for one year. They
previously expired 120 days from the day they were loaded. The one-year term is for the $80 PIN only
– the $10, $25 and $50 Standard plan PINs still carry a 120-day term. $80 Standard plan PINs are only
available from authorized Page Plus dealers and online stores. They are not offered for sale on this
website or by calling Customer Service. Use the store locator to find a dealer near you or do an Internet
search for online retailers.

J.

terrable

Dec 17, 2010, 9:57:44 PM12/17/10

"imascot" <im...@mycomputer.now> wrote in message

> Apparently, as of Dec. 9, Page Plus $80 refill cards (2,000 minutes) are
> now valid for a whole year,
> instead of the standard 120 days. From their website:
>
> $80 Standard Plan PINs Now Good For One Year
>
> $80 Standard plan cards/PINs loaded on or after December 9th, 2010 are now
> good for one year. They
> previously expired 120 days from the day they were loaded. The one-year
> term is for the $80 PIN only
> - the $10, $25 and $50 Standard plan PINs still carry a 120-day term. $80
> Standard plan PINs are only
> available from authorized Page Plus dealers and online stores. They are
> not offered for sale on this
> website or by calling Customer Service. Use the store locator to find a
> dealer near you or do an Internet
> search for online retailers.
>
> J.

Thanks for the updated information. It would be nice if Page Plus make all
refill cards valid for a year.

imascot

Dec 18, 2010, 10:20:13 AM12/18/10
"terrable" <terr...@terrable.net> wrote in

Yeah, I'd even be excited if they just included the $50 card. $80 a year is still more than a lot of Page
Plus users spend currently; after all, you can get away with spending $40 a year.

J.

Message has been deleted