Finally the answers you have wanted are available...

FriendlyWeborhoodGeek

Nov 7, 2009, 7:43:01 PM11/7/09
Do you struggle with your computer? Need help getting to know a

program, but don't want to spend hours and thousands of dollars for a

class?

Don't you wish there was a way to get your questions answered about

Windows and the Applications you use in Windows? Well now there is!

My service will get you the answers you seek! If you just want to
know

how to put a wmv on a site with Dreamweaver, I have a video tutorial

for that! If you need to setup an email account or Signature in

Outlook, I have video tutorials for those too!

My database is full of the answers you've been looking for. Go to

http://www.friendlyweborhoodgeek.com/ItBegins to see what you have
been

in search of for years. End the aggravation of fumbling around in

Excel! Get Outlook to do what you need it to do! I have video

tutorials for more programs than you can shake a floppy disk at!

Rod Speed

Nov 7, 2009, 11:35:33 PM11/7/09
FriendlyWeborhoodGeek wrote

> Do you struggle with your computer?

Nope. It it gets too uppity, I beat it to death with the largest waddy I can find.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waddy

> Need help getting to know a program, but don't want
> to spend hours and thousands of dollars for a class?

Nope, I can always work it out fine.

> Don't you wish there was a way to get your questions answered
> about Windows and the Applications you use in Windows?

Nope, I worked out how to use google quite some time ago now.

> Well now there is!

There always was!!!

> My service will get you the answers you seek!

No it wont because I wont be stupid enough to use it.

You cant even manage to work out how to post to usenet without double spacing.

> If you just want to know how to put a wmv on a site
> with Dreamweaver, I have a video tutorial for that!

Dont need tutorials.

> If you need to setup an email account or Signature
> in Outlook, I have video tutorials for those too!

Dont need tutorials for either!!!

> My database is full of the answers you've been looking for.

Like hell it is.

> Go to
> http://www.arseholespammer.com/ItBegins

> to see what you have been in search of for years.

Didnt happen.

> End the aggravation of fumbling around in Excel!

Never fumble around in Excel.

> Get Outlook to do what you need it to do!

Did that before you were even born thanks child.

> I have video tutorials for more programs than you can shake a floppy disk at!

I'm not actually stupid enough to shake floppy disks at anything, child.

m...@privacy.net

Nov 8, 2009, 1:07:10 PM11/8/09
"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Nope. It it gets too uppity, I beat it to death with the largest waddy I can find.
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waddy

I'm curious Rod... have you ever been to the Nullabor
region?

Rod Speed

Nov 8, 2009, 1:38:09 PM11/8/09
m...@privacy.net wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

>> Nope. It it gets too uppity, I beat it to death with the largest waddy I can find.
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waddy

> I'm curious Rod...

Dont forget what that did to the cat...

> have you ever been to the Nullabor region?

Nope, but I do 'live' in a semi desert region well east of there.