Retrevo’s 2009 Guide to Free Shipping

Ablang

Dec 9, 2009, 8:00:38 PM12/9/09
http://www.retrevo.com/content/page-full-width/2009/12/retrevo-guide-free-shipping?cmpid=Email

Doing your holiday shopping online can save you money especially if
you don’t have to pay any sales tax or shipping fees. Ordering early
can not only make sure your gift gets where it’s going on time but can
save you money too. Here’s a list of top retailers, their deadlines,
and how to get free shipping from many of them.

Al

Dec 11, 2009, 7:39:55 PM12/11/09
On Dec 9, 8:00 pm, Ablang <ron...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Doing your holiday shopping online can save you money especially if
> you don’t have to pay any sales tax or shipping fees. Ordering early
> can not only make sure your gift gets where it’s going on time but can
> save you money too. Here’s a list of top retailers, their deadlines,
> and how to get free shipping from many of them.

When you shop, they actually tell you the shipping charge ahead of
time, which you would have to check anyway regardless of a silly list.
Avoiding sales tax by shopping online is illegal in my state. They
sometimes bill people outrageous amounts when they find out and
prosecute a few to make a point.