Getting the last drop out of containers...

Bill

Sep 15, 2010, 11:20:53 AM9/15/10
For liquid laundry detergent, I have pliers next to the container and tear
off the pour spout to get the last bit of detergent out. You can also add a
bit of water and swish it around, then pour that in the laundry.

I do the same with liquid dish soap. Add a bit of water, swish it around,
then pour it on the dishes.

For ketchup, I leave it upside down when it is almost empty. Also bang it on
the counter top.

Applesauce I'll leave upside down as well.

For chocolate milk syrup, I'll add a bit of milk, shake, then pour into
glass.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

The Real Bev

Sep 26, 2010, 11:01:06 PM9/26/10
On 09/22/10 17:03, Shawn Hirn wrote:

> For all those items, when they are near empty, I simply store the bottle
> upside down and let gravity do what gravity does best.

Inflict pain on the unwary?

--
Cheers, Bev
"If you were trying to be offensive, you would have succeeded if I