Before you crash an airplane into a building

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Jul 19, 2010, 9:45:55 AM7/19/10
You should consider a Plan B, which is identified at the very bottom
of this Manifesto...

On Jul 9, 11:42 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 9, 1:44 pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the
> Movement of Tantra-Hammock" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jul 9, 3:54 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Yes, those SUV's and super-sized trucks with usually only one person
> > > that seem to never stop going places just for the fun/sport of it all,
> > > as such are good symbols of what America stands for.
>
> > > The average American either consumes and/or causes at least 100 fold
> > > more hydrocarbons to be consumed, vented, spilled or exploded than the
> > > average Muslim of Iraq or similar nations that we intend to own/
> > > dominate and exploit.
>
> > > ~ BG
>
> > America stands for everything BIG AND WASTEFUL.
>
> True and true, the bigger and more wasteful the better.
>

> > All nations must be OK with it and submit in order to avoid war.
>
> Or you can always publish a manifesto before flying big aircraft into
> tall buildings.

I will publish this manifesto before I get on my bike, riding on the
sidewalks, just like mice, trying to survive among the fat cats, who
rule the road...

An Alternative Inaugural Presidential Address
"Just as no individual is above the law within countries, no nation
can be above the law among countries. We believe that if we disregard
the law of nations we're left with the Law of the Jungle, where the
only constraint on violence is the power and ruthlessness of those who
would employ it. Rest assured, in that world, we won't be the only
ones to employ it." (more...http://www.commondreams.org/
views05/0120-21.htm)

Well, if you believe our leaders are failing to do something brave and
bold like that above, perhaps because they are the puppets of the
VESTED INTERESTS, then it is people like you and me who have got to do
something. The reality of the jungle is that THOSE WHO CAN CHANGE THE
WORLD, WON'T; AND THOSE WHO WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD, CAN'T.

Please see 'Help Wanted: International Climate Change Mitigation Seeks
Leader'... "a familiar absence of leadership from those with the most
power to mitigate climate change"
http://www.worldwatch.org/node/5369

***

That was a short Manifesto, right? The shorter the better. Just get on
a bike and crash it against a pole. ;)

***

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"Don't expect a world without good leaders to be saved. Prepare for a
crash"

COMING OUT OF THE MONEY JUNGLE

http://webspawner.com/users/donquijote1