Ed chose to be a rat not a hero

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 28, 2010, 10:51:59 PM10/28/10
He could have been the hero of the revolution, Uncle Ed, and the kids
in school would sing to him and a school would have his name. What has
he done instead? Attack like a rat.

And the monkey delivered the shit right on target. Now he's dripping
feces all over and has become the laughing stock of these groups,
which have suffered from his petulance and aberrant opinions for a
long time.

Well Ed, you had the choice of good and evil and you fucked up. The
kids will stick their tender tongues at you and call you names too
vulgar to print here.

You have earned your place in the zoo as a low life survivor, and
enemy of the Muslims, Japanese, Germans and all life form contrary to
your extreme views.

Such is your well-earned place.

Edward Dolan

Oct 29, 2010, 3:09:41 AM10/29/10
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle"
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

There is no animal so disgusting, so vile that it deserves comparison to
you, for even the lowest, dirtiest, most parasitic member of the animal
kingdom fills an ecological niche. You fill no niche.
To call you a parasite would be injurious to the thousands of honest
parasitic species. You are worse than vermin, for vermin does not pretend
to be what it is not. You are truly human garbage.

You are an aberration, a corruption, a boil on the Net that needs to be
lanced. You are a poison we need to vomit. You are a tooth so rotten it
infects the whole body. You are sperm that should have been captured in a
condom and flushed down a toilet.

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we say
on Earth. I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions
from your ex-CO. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would
rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm
deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a
weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a
revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared
richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth
into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody,
abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and
then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as
you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought
of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are
vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of
this earth. And did I mention you smell?

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty
and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus.
Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you.

Fucking Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka