money making from home

synara...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2009, 9:21:57 AM2/14/09
Do you want reach your dreams
Do you want improve your economic range
Do you want to make more money from home
very easy
click here

http://nprtech.webs.com/

bjvar...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2009, 6:24:58 PM2/16/09
On Feb 14, 6:21 am, "synarayani...@gmail.com"

I thought that advertising was not allowed on these sites. my
experience with these type of offers is that there is usually a catch
to them and I have never found one yet where anyone actually earned
any money, ususally they lose money

Rod Speed

Feb 16, 2009, 7:20:25 PM2/16/09
bjvar...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Feb 14, 6:21 am, "synarayani...@gmail.com"
> <synarayani...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Do you want reach your dreams
>> Do you want improve your economic range
>> Do you want to make more money from home
>> very easy
>> click here
>>
>> http://*******.****.com/

> I thought that advertising was not allowed on these sites.

It isnt a site, its usenet.

> my experience with these type of offers is that there is usually
> a catch to them and I have never found one yet where anyone
> actually earned any money, ususally they lose money

Not a great idea retaining his url, some of us use news servers
that flush spam like that where it belongs and only see it when
someone quotes the spam like you did.

Dave Garland

Feb 16, 2009, 8:35:41 PM2/16/09
bjvar...@gmail.com wrote:
> I thought that advertising was not allowed on these sites.

It's not a website, it's a newsgroup. You're right, it's not (in this
group anyhow).

But it's impossible to prevent all the scammers from posting their
sleazy come-ons. Sometimes for sport we'll track them down and beat
them to a bloody pulp, but there's always more to replace them.

Dave

elaich

Feb 16, 2009, 11:04:13 PM2/16/09
"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in news:6vue6sFm6j3uU1