The "Curse of the Pharaohs" is over!!!

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 11, 2011, 7:06:37 PM2/11/11
(Perhaps I was emboldened by this and found myself charging with my
bike against a bus that cut me off. My monkey bike is pure dynamite
demonstrating that small is better and simple is a new way of life.
Luckily, the driver was quick to move out of my way)

I called it such because it was the pharaohs that initiated the
tradition of glorifying themselves and affiliating themselves with the
"gods." The treasures of the kingdom were dilapidated and wasted in
monuments for the "afterlife." It was a curse broken today.

No man is above another because of Power & Money. No man is above
another because he has "god." The Mighty shall fear the Humble, and
not the other way around. This is the way it is meant to be. Thank
you, Egypt. I haven't felt this way since the Fall of the Berlin Wall,
only to enter another era of broken dreams, aka Globalization. I hope
you have the wisdom to deliver.

"Hey you, Tutankhamun, are you listening to me?"