Ed's favorite character

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 29, 2010, 7:15:23 PM10/29/10
Ed's favorite character can now be imitated and replicated...

http://wrightandleftreport.com/comedy/which-dick-cheney-will-you-be-this-halloween-3/

for Halloween. I wonder what mask Ed will wear this time. C'mon, be
original, don't wear this particular mask.

Edward Dolan

Oct 29, 2010, 8:49:40 PM10/29/10
<comandan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Ed's favorite character can now be imitated and replicated...
> for Halloween. I wonder what mask Ed will wear this time. C'mon, be
> original, don't wear this particular mask.

What everybody knows is that you are one fucking idiot. A bullet though your
addled brain is an end devoutly to be wished for. Or pray god, some motorist
will take you out!

Fucking Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka