Relax the muscles around your eyes & see better.

VFW

Mar 31, 2010, 12:43:53 AM3/31/10
there are various ways to eliminate the need for glasses;
visit;
http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/ads?client=ca-gurunet_wikians
wers_radlinks_js&hints=eyes+and+vision+disordersconditions+and+diseaseshe
alth&format=fp_al_lp&output=html&channel=Questions_ad_links&url=http%3A%2
F%2Fwiki.answers.com%2FQ%2FCan_poor_eye_sight_get_better_without_surgery&
kw_type=radlink&hl=en&rt=ChBLstDbAApA2gpvpgh8aQLYEhBJbXByb3ZpbmcgVmlzaW9u
GggVLrRZPdCmwygBUhMIkaWKm5TioAIVF8tvCh13JYOB&kw=Improving+Vision
--
Money; What a Concept !

Al

Mar 31, 2010, 8:15:29 AM3/31/10
On Mar 30, 11:43 pm, VFW <george...@toast.net> wrote:
> there are various ways to eliminate the need for glasses;
> visit;http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/ads?client=ca-gurunet_wik...

> wers_radlinks_js&hints=eyes+and+vision+disordersconditions+and+diseaseshe
> alth&format=fp_al_lp&output=html&channel=Questions_ad_links&url=http%3A%2
> F%2Fwiki.answers.com%2FQ%2FCan_poor_eye_sight_get_better_without_surgery&
> kw_type=radlink&hl=en&rt=ChBLstDbAApA2gpvpgh8aQLYEhBJbXByb3ZpbmcgVmlzaW9u
> GggVLrRZPdCmwygBUhMIkaWKm5TioAIVF8tvCh13JYOB&kw=Improving+Vision
> --
> Money; What a Concept !

No matter how many times you post this crap, it won't make it true.
Accept your age and glasses and work with what you have left.

Bob F

Mar 31, 2010, 10:29:44 AM3/31/10

Nonsense. I used eye exercises years ago to eliminate my need for glasses. Why
should the muscles in the eye be any different than every other muscle in the
body? Exercise and stretch them, and they work better.

Charmin

Mar 31, 2010, 10:56:01 AM3/31/10
On Mar 31, 9:29 am, "Bob F" <bobnos...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Nonsense. I used eye exercises years ago to eliminate my need for glasses. Why
> should the muscles in the eye be any different than every other muscle in the
> body? Exercise and stretch them, and they work better.

Your eye muscles began to stretch out when you discovered porn.

Bob F

Mar 31, 2010, 11:26:25 AM3/31/10

After several minutes assembling this into a usable link, I find no usable
information, only ads.

Al

Mar 31, 2010, 7:37:12 PM3/31/10
On Mar 31, 10:26 am, "Bob F" <bobnos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> VFW wrote:
> > there are various ways to eliminate the need for glasses;
> > visit;
> >http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/ads?client=ca-gurunet_wik...

> > wers_radlinks_js&hints=eyes+and+vision+disordersconditions+and+diseaseshe
> > alth&format=fp_al_lp&output=html&channel=Questions_ad_links&url=http%3A%2
> > F%2Fwiki.answers.com%2FQ%2FCan_poor_eye_sight_get_better_without_surgery&
> > kw_type=radlink&hl=en&rt=ChBLstDbAApA2gpvpgh8aQLYEhBJbXByb3ZpbmcgVmlzaW9u
> > GggVLrRZPdCmwygBUhMIkaWKm5TioAIVF8tvCh13JYOB&kw=Improving+Vision
>
> After several minutes assembling this into a usable link, I find no usable
> information, only ads.

On the plus side, you got more eye exercise today.

tmclone

Mar 31, 2010, 8:37:01 PM3/31/10
On Mar 31, 11:26 am, "Bob F" <bobnos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> VFW wrote:
> > there are various ways to eliminate the need for glasses;
> > visit;
> >http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/ads?client=ca-gurunet_wik...

> > wers_radlinks_js&hints=eyes+and+vision+disordersconditions+and+diseaseshe
> > alth&format=fp_al_lp&output=html&channel=Questions_ad_links&url=http%3A%2
> > F%2Fwiki.answers.com%2FQ%2FCan_poor_eye_sight_get_better_without_surgery&
> > kw_type=radlink&hl=en&rt=ChBLstDbAApA2gpvpgh8aQLYEhBJbXByb3ZpbmcgVmlzaW9u
> > GggVLrRZPdCmwygBUhMIkaWKm5TioAIVF8tvCh13JYOB&kw=Improving+Vision
>
> After several minutes assembling this into a usable link, I find no usable
> information, only ads.

That's because VFW is a troll. It posts its useless crap all over the
place. It posts in EVERY newsgroup that I read, and undoubtedly many
that I do not. Rod Speed is the only other creature that does that. Do
the math.

VFW

Mar 31, 2010, 11:52:35 PM3/31/10
In article <hovm8h$ocv$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
"Bob F" <bobn...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes, I too, Used exercises and other methods to improve my vision. I'm
now 67 and do not need glasses.
Relaxation can do wonders for many who want to improve their lives.
And it costs nothing. that's frugal!

Rod Speed

Apr 1, 2010, 12:01:07 AM4/1/10

Plenty who werent too short sighted ended up not needing
glasses as they got older without any exercises at all.

> Relaxation can do wonders for many who want to improve their lives.

Easy to claim. Pity you cant actually substantiate that claim with eyes.

Al

Apr 1, 2010, 7:01:41 PM4/1/10
On Mar 31, 10:52 pm, VFW <george...@toast.net> wrote:
> In article <hovm8h$oc...@news.eternal-september.org>,

What a crock of BS. This from your earlier REPOST in January.

"I did a vision therapy thing 25 or so years ago. Doing a simple near-
far focus
exercise several times a day allowed me in a few months to quit
wearing my
glasses. I still only need reading glasses once in a while for fine
print
reading, and my old glasses are nice for seeing ALL the stars at
night, but not
needed at all otherwise.

My eyes weren't really bad before I started this process, so YMMV."

So your eyes were not that bad to begin with and you still need
glasses sometimes anyway.
You are one mixed up puppy.

Bob F

Apr 1, 2010, 8:44:19 PM4/1/10

First, you are talking to the wrong person. Get some glasses so you can see who
wrote what.

Second, my eyes were bad enough to be REQUIRED by the state to wear glasses for
driving. I haven't had that requirement for 25 years. And I still usually read
without glasses at 61 years of age.

Just because you can't accomplish something doesn't mean it can't be done.
Plenty of others have done what you say you can't. Too bad for you.

Al

Apr 1, 2010, 10:14:28 PM4/1/10

Posted to VFW.
He's the one who is 67.
He's the one who reposted and is quoted.
You were in the middle.

Bob F

Apr 2, 2010, 10:38:22 AM4/2/10

Too bad the "January Repost" you quote was me, not him. Don't give up - you'll
get it right someday.

VFW

Apr 3, 2010, 7:19:43 AM4/3/10
In article