Tonight's Dinner

ItsJoan NotJoann

Dec 30, 2019, 8:15:54 PM12/30/19

I made Cracker Barrel's hash brown casserole and used all the ingredients
called for. Those included thawed, shredded hash browns, onions, and
shredded Colby cheese, etc. I made it into a main dish by adding cubed ham.

The result is quite good and I did want to make it as they do but I think
when I make it again I will use extra sharp cheddar cheese. Colby cheese
is just too mild for my taste buds; green beans were the side dish.

Sorry, no pictures.

ItsJoan NotJoann

Dec 30, 2019, 8:18:08 PM12/30/19

catalpa

Dec 31, 2019, 8:38:03 PM12/31/19

"ItsJoan NotJoann" <itsjoan...@webtv.net> wrote in message
I thought you posted it because it was a frugal meal.

ItsJoan NotJoann

Jan 1, 2020, 12:08:53 AM1/1/20
On Tuesday, December 31, 2019 at 7:38:03 PM UTC-6, catalpa wrote:

> I thought you posted it because it was a frugal meal.

Welllllllll, it wasn't expensive at that.

:o)