"PG&E's "smart" meter a good idea?

Tru Dat

Dec 28, 2010, 2:30:17 PM12/28/10
They want us to convert? what about the Microwave energy they emit?
all of the time. and what if you refuse it's installation?
do they cut off your electricity?
--
Karma, What a concept!

Dan

Dec 28, 2010, 11:32:57 PM12/28/10
geor...@toast.net (Tru Dat) wrote:
> They want us to convert? what about the Microwave energy they emit?
> all of the time. and what if you refuse it's installation?
> do they cut off your electricity?

I heard a whole neighborhood in San Bruno refused installation...

--
"The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well, on the
surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90

Rebel1

Jul 15, 2013, 2:16:07 PM7/15/13
On 12/28/2010 2:30 PM, Tru Dat wrote:
> They want us to convert? what about the Microwave energy they emit?
> all of the time. and what if you refuse it's installation?
> do they cut off your electricity?

Go to naturalnewsDOTcom and in the search box enter smart meters. There
are questions about their safety, since them emit radiation, and
concerns about your privacy.
Message has been deleted

sms

Jul 16, 2013, 9:55:36 PM7/16/13
On 12/28/2010 8:32 PM, Dan wrote:
> geor...@toast.net (Tru Dat) wrote:
>> They want us to convert? what about the Microwave energy they emit?
>> all of the time. and what if you refuse it's installation?
>> do they cut off your electricity?
>
> I heard a whole neighborhood in San Bruno refused installation...

Smart meters are optional. You just have to pay a one-time fee and then
a monthly fee for a meter reader to come out.

Message has been deleted

Mrs Irish Mike

Jul 17, 2013, 1:29:09 AM7/17/13
On Tuesday, July 16, 2013 9:21:36 PM UTC-7, Derald wrote:
> sms <scharf...@geemail.com> wrote:
>

> >Smart meters are optional. You just have to pay a one-time fee and then
>
> >a monthly fee for a meter reader to come out.
>
> What are "smart" meters? A few years ago, the local power co-op
>
> came around and added small transmitters to existing meters. They allow
>
> the meters to be "read" remotely from a moving motor vehicle. Does that
>
> make them "smart"?

That's it. Except for the radio transmissions that put fluoride in the water, forcing us to gay marriage and then surrender all our guns to UN black helicopter mission that Obama and his fellow Islamists have planned. Buy gold!

Message has been deleted

Jul 17, 2013, 9:01:38 AM7/17/13
Let's see gold is under $1300 and falling like a rock from it's peak of
$1900.

What other good advice do you have?
Message has been deleted

John Weiss

Jul 17, 2013, 2:41:02 PM7/17/13
Derald wrote:

> What are "smart" meters? A few years ago, the local power co-op
> came around and added small transmitters to existing meters. They
> allow the meters to be "read" remotely from a moving motor vehicle.
> Does that make them "smart"?

When I lived in Va Beach, they wanted to put in "smart meters" that
would allow them to restrict electric use during peak demand. Tradeoff
was supposed to be lower rates for night use. I never could justify
it...