Thomas Jefferson said.

VFW

Mar 1, 2010, 3:36:53 PM3/1/10
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties
than standing armies"
deja vu?
--
Money; What a Concept !

Rod Speed

Mar 1, 2010, 4:03:34 PM3/1/10
VFW wrote:

> "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies"

From the fool that keep slaves.

> deja vu?

Nope, just another massive brain fart from that fool.

George

Mar 1, 2010, 5:13:30 PM3/1/10
On 3/1/2010 3:36 PM, VFW wrote:
> "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties
> than standing armies"
> deja vu?

Only if they become big and powerful enough to buy enough politicians so
that they can do whatever they want and the hired help will reach into
everyone's pockets to cover their gambling losses. Oh wait...

VFW

Mar 1, 2010, 8:50:31 PM3/1/10
In article <7v2od8...@mid.individual.net>,
"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

"Kill the Messenger" never gets old. ;)

Rod Speed

Mar 2, 2010, 12:50:23 AM3/2/10
VFW wrote

> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> VFW wrote

>>> "I believe that banking institutions are more
>>> dangerous to our liberties than standing armies"

>> From the fool that keep slaves.

>>> deja vu?

>> Nope, just another massive brain fart from that fool.

> "Kill the Messenger" never gets old. ;)

No one got killed.

And the message was a lie anyway, we never got anything like WW1 or WW2 from any banking institution.

VFW

Mar 2, 2010, 10:52:31 PM3/2/10
In article <7v3n91...@mid.individual.net>,
"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

No, but they rob and kill with a pen. People die from homelessness.
Evicted from "under-water" mortgaged homes.

Rod Speed

Mar 2, 2010, 11:37:33 PM3/2/10
VFW wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> VFW wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> "Kill the Messenger" never gets old. ;)

>> No one got killed.

>> And the message was a lie anyway, we never got anything
>> like WW1 or WW2 from any banking institution.

> No, but they rob and kill with a pen. People die from homelessness.
> Evicted from "under-water" mortgaged homes.

Sure, but the claim that they are more dangerous than standing armys is just plain silly.

VFW

Mar 3, 2010, 12:06:37 PM3/3/10
In article <7v67cg...@mid.individual.net>,
"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

well, see.
have you heard of this standing government conspiracy to kill us off?
Just look how the government wants to kill you off before you collect
"your" S,S.
tobacco, alcohol and a variety of medicines (drugs) all designed to keep
your alive long enough to pay lots of taxes , then kill you before you
collect any "benefits" Golden Years?
I don't think the Lexus is part of this plan. but certainly Trans-Fats
and McDonalds' plan "We like to see you smile" but not live forever?
I need your thoughts on other way this conspiracy works.
Well?

Cindy Hamilton

Mar 3, 2010, 12:57:29 PM3/3/10
On Mar 2, 10:52 pm, VFW <george...@toast.net> wrote:
> In article <7v3n91Fng...@mid.individual.net>,

>  "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > VFW wrote
> > > Rod Speed <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote

> > > "Kill the Messenger" never gets old. ;)
>
> > No one got killed.
>
> > And the message was a lie anyway, we never got anything like WW1 or WW2 from
> > any banking institution.
>
> No, but they rob and kill with a pen. People die from homelessness.
> Evicted from "under-water" mortgaged homes.

They don't evict people from homes that are simply underwater. They
only evict people who are persistently not making payments.

"Underwater" means that the principal on the mortgage is more than
the value of the house. People who stay in the house and keep paying
are just fine.

Rod Speed

Mar 3, 2010, 1:03:31 PM3/3/10
VFW wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> VFW wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> No, but they rob and kill with a pen. People die from homelessness.
>>> Evicted from "under-water" mortgaged homes.

Those arent messengers.

>> Sure, but the claim that they are more dangerous than standing armys is just plain silly.

> well, see.
> have you heard of this standing government conspiracy to kill us off?
> Just look how the government wants to kill you off before you collect "your" S,S.

Thats not the banks.

> tobacco, alcohol and a variety of medicines (drugs) all designed
> to keep your alive long enough to pay lots of taxes , then kill you
> before you collect any "benefits" Golden Years?

No one from the govt is holding a gun to your head and is forcing you to use any of those.

> I don't think the Lexus is part of this plan. but certainly Trans-Fats
> and McDonalds' plan "We like to see you smile" but not live forever?
> I need your thoughts on other way this conspiracy works.
> Well?

Thats what you should jump into so they cant get you anymore.
Just make sure its a deep one, they'll find you in a shallow one.