An OLD STALE WORLD HEATH ORGANIZATION MISREPORT

HirnsGoat

Nov 27, 2010, 12:19:37 PM11/27/10
This report is LIES on the dangers of secondhand smoke.
According to the WHO, 600,000 people dye every year worldwide from
exposure to secondhand smoke. These aren't my facts, they are
published by the WHO.
Please Don't believe me, read the jackass report yourself at

http://tinyurl.com/24bv2ls

It absolutely proves I'm a stupid careless fool with subject matter.
Even if the report is a complete untrue lie, I'm gonna use it to troll
alt.smokers usenet groups.

No how, no way do I care what is say's whatso ever.
It just backs up my bullshit with more bullshit.

Never mind the math. I don't know any.
I didn't even realize it was cnn and not the who.
Like I said...I'm just to dumb.
Since 2004 they just could not update it.
7 years old in 5 weeks.

Robert Broughton

Nov 28, 2010, 1:50:43 PM11/28/10
HirnsGoat wrote:

> It absolutely proves I'm a stupid careless fool

We knew that already.

--
Bob Broughton
http://broughton.ca/

Robert Broughton

Nov 28, 2010, 4:13:54 PM11/28/10
HirnsGoat wrote:

> It absolutely proves I'm a stupid careless fool

We knew that already.

Robert Broughton

Nov 28, 2010, 4:42:15 PM11/28/10
HirnsGoat wrote:

> It absolutely proves I'm a stupid careless fool

We knew that already.

Robert Broughton

Nov 28, 2010, 7:22:21 PM11/28/10