Favorite news site?

KenK

Nov 28, 2016, 1:05:40 PM11/28/16
I started with NBC, then they changed their display format to one I didn't
like, Then I switched to CBS. But last Saturday, or maybe it was Friday,
they started feeding audio to my system, even when I selected another
Firefox browser tab, and I couldn't figure out how to turn it off. Quickly
dumped that site. Looked at several other news sites and now using MS News
(yes, would you believe Microsoft News?) but I'm not too happy with it.

What do you use with good coverage but especially a nice display?

TIA

The Real Bev

Nov 28, 2016, 10:41:27 PM11/28/16
On 11/28/2016 10:05 AM, KenK wrote:
> I started with NBC, then they changed their display format to one I didn't
> like, Then I switched to CBS. But last Saturday, or maybe it was Friday,
> they started feeding audio to my system, even when I selected another
> Firefox browser tab, and I couldn't figure out how to turn it off. Quickly
> dumped that site. Looked at several other news sites and now using MS News
> (yes, would you believe Microsoft News?) but I'm not too happy with it.
>
> What do you use with good coverage but especially a nice display?

So you're looking for entertainment rather than actual information? I
think you're already doing it right...

Drudge is an aggregator. In addition to what HE finds interesting, he
has links to hundreds of news sources, columnists, etc. from all
political persuasions Name your poison.

--
Cheers, Bev
I didn't break it! It was doing that before I broke it... er...

wilm...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2016, 12:33:45 AM11/29/16
I like Newsvine.com, people submit news from all over the internet, not just one source. I also like Vox.com to better understand issues.