Do we need monks or monkeys?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Nov 2, 2010, 9:18:42 AM11/2/10
On Nov 2, 1:39 am, "Randolf Richardson (Lumber Cartel, local 42)"
<kingpin+n...@lumbercartel.ca> wrote:
> On Mon, 01 Nov 2010 11:44:12 -0700, His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the
> Free Spirits of the Jungle <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > (Notice here I create my own wisdom, different from that of the monks
> > of Tibet)
>
> > On Nov 1, 6:06 am, TLC <tlc.tere...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> ranjit,
>
> >> "TheBuddhasaid". Well, nothing really! Even the oldest scrolls of
> >> Buddhism were written long after he was dead. It's a little like the
> >> Jesussaid. Meaningless!
>
> >Buddhaalsosaidmonks should not masturbate...
>
> > I don't know if true or not.
>
> I suspect the context of those words may have been intended for during
> group meditation sessions in certain little-known sects that have
> reputations for making the sheep nervous (definitely not mainstream
> Buddhism as far as I know).

That thing can spread in MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO FASHION.

> > The question is do we need monks or monkeys?
>
> Heheh. That depends on what purpose you had in mind.

The purpose of life is to have fun, right? Why suffer? Look at this
monkey...

On Nov 2, 6:25 am, TLC <tlc.tere...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Both monks or monkeys masturbate. Although, monkeys think more about
> it.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou3Be8BRDhQ

Yep, that's real evidence...

But I thought monks thought more about it because it's forbidden.

Edward Dolan

Nov 3, 2010, 12:22:31 AM11/3/10
<comandan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 2, 1:39 am, "Randolf Richardson (Lumber Cartel, local 42)"
> <kingpin+n...@lumbercartel.ca> wrote:
>> On Mon, 01 Nov 2010 11:44:12 -0700, His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the
>> Free Spirits of the Jungle <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> > (Notice here I create my own wisdom, different from that of the monks
>> > of Tibet)

>> >Buddhaalsosaidmonks should not masturbate...
>>
>> > I don't know if true or not.
>>
>> I suspect the context of those words may have been intended for
>> during
>> group meditation sessions in certain little-known sects that have
>> reputations for making the sheep nervous (definitely not mainstream
>> Buddhism as far as I know).
>
> That thing can spread in MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO FASHION.
>

>> > The question is do we need monks or monkeys?
>>
>> Heheh. That depends on what purpose you had in mind.
>>

> The purpose of life is to have fun, right? Why suffer? Look at this
> monkey...

I am fed up with your animal metaphors. How about I liken you to your god
damn fucking monkeys myself? Yea, I think you are really into monkeys. What
is there about them makes you want to fornicate with them? I think the rest
of us would like to know about the depths of your depravity.

And your attacks on Christianity are truly mind boggling. How would an idiot
like you know anything about anything so abstract as religion. You are
strictly a concrete knower, one who knows about monkey asses and penises and
not much else.

If there is a God, let us hope that He will consign you to Hell from whence
you came. Yea, I pray every day that some motorist there in Florida will
take you out of your misery. And the sooner the better!

Fucking Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka