can anyone spare a quarter?

Beaver Fever

Sep 30, 2020, 5:58:07 PM9/30/20
Or a hundred.

I have cash.

And why the hell doesn't coin laundry accept credit cards yet?

Bob F

Oct 1, 2020, 5:22:05 PM10/1/20
Because it would not be coin laundry?
Because it would need a secure internet connection?

Beaver Fever

Oct 1, 2020, 6:11:27 PM10/1/20
I am sure a lot of patrons do not have credit cards.

Secure internet connections for credit card processing for quite common for most establishments relying on payment from the general public.

But I got a roll at the bank today. One roll limit but I can come back daily or hit up other banks.