$10 more each month by paying C card...

Bill

Feb 9, 2010, 4:33:06 PM2/9/10
You can increase your "income" $10 each month by paying $500 on your credit
card bill each month...

Look at that "interest charge" on your credit card bill... This is money
going out the window each month! Same as not having that income.

Assuming you don't charge anything more to your card...

Pay $500 this month, then you get $10 more next month.
(Interest charge is $10 less next month = $10 more for you!)
Pay $500 next month, then $10 more plus $10 = $20 more for you!
Pay $500 next month, then $10 more plus $20 = $30 more for you!
Pay $500 next month, then $10 more plus $30 = $40 more for you!
Pay $500 next month, then $10 more plus $40 = $50 more for you!
Pay $500 next month, then $10 more plus $50 = $60 more for you!
Etc.

So after 6 months, you would be "making" $60 more per month.
(Give yourself a raise!)

Cindy Hamilton

Feb 11, 2010, 12:55:20 PM2/11/10
On Feb 9, 4:33 pm, "Bill" <billnomailnosp...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> You can increase your "income" $10 each month by paying $500 on your credit
> card bill each month...

Or, I could just continue paying the balance in full each month, just
as I always
have.

Sheesh. Wotta wanker.

kjwkjw

Feb 11, 2010, 5:54:34 PM2/11/10

I don't think that's going to get you anywhere, according to this guy.
If you pay off your card each month, then you don't pay any interest.
And if you don't PAY interest, how can you SAVE on paying LESS
interest? Get it?

Feb 12, 2010, 8:31:47 AM2/12/10

"kjwkjw" <kjw...@gmail.com> wrote in message

He's like that Cammuta (sp?) guy who can "turn debt into wealth". Yeah,
spend less than you make, well, duh!

Cindy Hamilton

Feb 12, 2010, 12:50:52 PM2/12/10
On Feb 11, 5:54 pm, kjwkjw <kjw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 09:55:20 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
>
> <angelicapagane...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >On Feb 9, 4:33 pm, "Bill" <billnomailnosp...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> You can increase your "income" $10 each month by paying $500 on your credit
> >> card bill each month...
>
> >Or, I could just continue paying the balance in full each month, just
> >as I always
> >have.
>
> >Sheesh.  Wotta wanker.
>
> I don't think that's going to get you anywhere, according to this guy.
> If you pay off your card each month, then you don't pay any interest.
> And if you don't PAY interest, how can you SAVE on paying LESS
> interest?  Get it?

Oh, you have to spend money to save money. Perfectly clear.

kjwkjw

Feb 12, 2010, 1:57:22 PM2/12/10

EXACTLY. My wife has perfected this theory. For example:

If a store is running a 10% off sale, you only save $10 when you spend
$100. But if you spend $1,000, you save $100. Now isn't $100 better
than $10?