Wisdom can only come from a hammock

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 30, 2010, 1:07:48 PM5/30/10
Think of Buddha sitting under a tree... His philosophy was much better
than that of Jesus' suffering, but he was sitting in that awkward
position. Enter the Wise Tibetan Monkey. He sets up a hammock hanging
from the trees and voila! The Banana Revolution!

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/EnlargeProduct.asp?SKU=10525586&ZMPHT=380/189710525586P.JPG

Cool, laid back, back to nature, energy efficient... Have you noticed
that after RIDING A BIKE the hammock is the most efficient way to save
energy?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_f3SZ5Tu916o/SxL0SrsmUEI/AAAAAAAAOMg/a2uYD8dZCKg/s400/Budha_Banana_BIG.jpg

Perhaps planting a banana tree you only have to reach out and, with
Epicurean delight, enjoy an organic banana. Nothing like "Chiquita,"
which is produced with cheap labor, and even pesticides and GMO's.

Think about and you may also find yourself in the REVOLUTION.

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"Here I am... hanging from the trees"

http://webspawner.com/users/MASTURBATIONFORPEACE (the easy way)

http://webspawner.com/users/BIKEFORPEACE (the hard way)

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 31, 2010, 1:10:49 AM5/31/10
I do include this comment here because it mentions bike riding and
hammock as the perfect complement...

On May 31, 12:06 am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana
and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> On May 30, 10:30 pm, Larry <no...@home.com> wrote:
>

> > "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic
> > Enterprises" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:f0181959-cf9c-4edc-
> > 8936-5a3466876...@y18g2000prn.googlegroups.com:

> > > Cool, laid back, back to nature, energy efficient... Have you noticed
> > > that after RIDING A BIKE the hammock is the most efficient way to save
> > > energy?
>

> > On the subject of hammocks, I'd like to put in a plug for a little piece of
> > South Carolina Americans have been building by hand, knot after knot, since
> > Cap'n Josh Ward invented it in 1889, the Pawley's Island Rope Hammock.
>
> >http://pawleysislandhammocks.com/
>
> > Completely self-air-conditioning, we've spent many afternoons laid back in
> > ours between the two oak trees out on the Ashley River, Mint Julep in hand
> > for attitude adjustment and peace of mind, wasting away an amazing amount
> > of hours that could have been spent actually doing something useful.
>
> > If you've never had the pleasure of having had a Pawley's Island Rope
> > Hammock wrap its loving arms around your tired (bike riding?) carcass, its
> > intricate rope knotting gently massaging away those aches and pains of your
> > painful life, you've completely missed one of life's greatest pleasures.
>
> > Even YANKEES are secretly buying them! Our agents regularly sneak them
> > across the Mason-Dixon line, in plain brown wrappers marked "car parts"
> > past the Yankee border guards where they can only hang out a few months
> > before the snow flies....unlike here where we waste thousands of hours
> > about 10 months of the year, mostly asleep as soon as the Mint Julep runs
> > out.
>
> > You can tell it's springtime, many items are back ordered. The depression
> > has nothing to do with the Pawley's Island Rope Hammock industry....(c;]
>
> > --
> > Creationism is to science what storks are to obstetrics.
>
> > Larry
>
> Thank you. I do have one from them, the original cotton rope one...
> Absolutely fantastic and cheap. I've been comparing the Mayan, the
> American style, and have settled for the last (with the spreader bar).
> But for compact travel the Mayan.
>
> I turned off the air conditioned and enjoyed absolutely cool breezes
> in Miami hot weather. You need a tree, of course.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 31, 2010, 7:03:29 AM5/31/10
As I sat in the hammock today, I took my shirt off and said, "Hey,
this is even nicer!" Then I said to my girlfriend, "What a pity you
can't. The neighbors and the police would be all over us."

What kind of society is this? We want to teach lessons to the women in
Afghanistan, but are all repressed our our own. Why if I can, my woman
can't go topless?

So a sort of list of things we need to fix comes handy...

-gay rights

-women rights

-CYCLIST RIGHTS

-liberalize drugs

Then a word came flashing to me (it must have flashed by Buddha): PRO-
CHOICE. The sheep want their own view of the world for all, but that
doesn't cut it for the Wise Tibetan Monkey. WE MUST HAVE THE CHOICE
FOR EVERYTHING or DEMOCRACY would be an empty word often confused with
HYPOCRISY.