Talc-less powder

gggg...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2017, 6:11:38 PM8/25/17

ItsJoan NotJoann

Aug 25, 2017, 11:18:41 PM8/25/17
On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 5:11:38 PM UTC-5, gggg...@gmail.com wrote:

> Any recommendations?:
>
> http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/should-we-stop-using-baby-powder-the-experts-weigh-in/news-story/52d9894b66cdd4ad20a5339793793ca3

Nope. But if you are afraid then by all means cease using it.

hchi...@hotmail.com

Aug 26, 2017, 1:39:13 PM8/26/17
Comet. In a pinch, Ajax.

The talc suit was a spin-off of asbestosis suits (not to be confused with
flameproof suits). Talc and serpentine and asbestos are intermingled when
mined. The lawyers made big money on asbestos and are hungry for more. There
is no science backing up the claims.

What I really want to know though, is it true that this is how babies are made?
A woman uses baby powder on her noo-noo, adds water, and instant baby?

Either that, or is some sick bastard grinding up babies and selling it because
the smell is addictive?

wilm...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2017, 4:24:57 AM8/29/17
It's corn starch. Right next to the baby powder are all the corn starch powders. Gold Bond total body powder is the one I have bedside.

If it ain't one thing it's another.

gggg...@gmail.com

May 19, 2020, 6:47:09 PM5/19/20

gggg gggg