HD Radio

Jeff Thies

Jul 27, 2010, 11:21:35 AM7/27/10
I've heard the hype over HD radio, but so far haven't seen much in
the way of products. Anyone listening to HD on either a portable or at
home, and how did you do it?

Jeff

Jeff Thies

Jul 28, 2010, 12:58:34 AM7/28/10

Bought an Isignia NS-HD01. It's the only portable I could find. At Best
Buy, $39, with a USB rechargeable LiIon.

After taking back the first one because the display didn't work,
round 2 is more successful. Some 41 Stations here in Atlanta. Sound is
good, ergonomics OK. Listening to Billie Holiday now...

Jeff