Re: What happens when Mexicans pick your vegetables

brad herschel

Dec 26, 2010, 8:54:35 AM12/26/10
Report not abuse
On Dec 24, 9:30 am, Julian Assange <lilhor...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Well, if they're LEAFY vegetables, pissed-off illegals wipe their shit-
> slick asses and anuses with spinach, lettuce, and other greens -- then
> put the pooped-up stuff directly onto the truck.  And then it's
> eventually shipped to your grocery store.
>
> You like?
>
> So, for those Mexican outlaws, it's "Escherichia coli to you,
> Gringos!"
>
> http://www.cidrap.umn.edu/cidrap/content/fs/food-disease/news/dec2310...

"A good illegal alien is a dead illegal alien". No crime, no disease,
no filth, no decay,
no "anchor babies". Deport them all.

specimans: http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News

Fugazi

Dec 26, 2010, 9:23:49 AM12/26/10

"brad herschel" <bradhe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Why did the Reagans and Shrubs hire illgals? Aliens and math, like economic
ideas were a struggle for the morons.

Al

Dec 26, 2010, 4:39:40 PM12/26/10

Wash your vegetables no matter who picks them.
I grabbed a fresh beet at the fruit/veg store before I noticed what I
thought was dirt was really poop. It was disgusting.

DCI

Dec 27, 2010, 3:47:45 AM12/27/10

What is needed in updating the immigration laws is a fair, legal ad
orderly system, not some crack-pot political shenanigans. One
essential fact seems to elude critics: a very high percentage of
illegal migrants, especially the young folks, a hard working,
industrious people who want a chance.

DCI