Frugal Boise

Beaver Fever

Feb 14, 2021, 6:38:07 PM2/14/21
OK so they have a Trader Joe's there.

I can get a flight for less than $200 and everything is close to the airport

Anything else anyone can tell me?

Dennis

Feb 17, 2021, 2:32:19 PM2/17/21
Famous potatoes. Says so right on their license plates!

Dennis (evil)

Beaver Fever

Feb 17, 2021, 5:20:10 PM2/17/21
I couldn't read the paywall articles but I think they hate people from California there. Will I be safe?

I know you are in Oregon but are you close to Idaho?

Dennis

Feb 17, 2021, 5:46:54 PM2/17/21
On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 14:20:07 -0800 (PST), Beaver Fever
<Beaver...@live.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at 11:32:19 AM UTC-8, Dennis wrote:
>> On Sun, 14 Feb 2021 15:38:04 -0800 (PST), Beaver Fever
>> <Beaver...@live.com> wrote:
>>
>> >OK so they have a Trader Joe's there.
>> >
>> >I can get a flight for less than $200 and everything is close to the airport
>> >
>> >Anything else anyone can tell me?
>> Famous potatoes. Says so right on their license plates!
>>
>> Dennis (evil)
>> --
>> "There is a fine line between participation and mockery" - Wally
>

>I couldn't read the paywall articles but I think they hate people from California there. Will I be safe?
>
>I know you are in Oregon but are you close to Idaho?

We used to be good friends, but have not kept in touch.

Beaver Fever

Feb 17, 2021, 6:22:46 PM2/17/21
I have done business but have yet to see it for myself.