The IRS, viabilty and the perfection of no resistance

phil scott

Jan 30, 2009, 8:02:18 AM1/30/09
There is no lasting economic or other viability without a moral/
ethical base...

debunkable as merely a respect for Life generally, and humanity,
including oneself (not to be mistaken for blind arrogance, thats
fatal)...

A prerequisite to morality and ethics however is intelligence,
Intelligence only occurs with abject honesty.

Stepping though that in reverse, beginning with abject honesty, you
can bail yourself out of a degraded condition.... pay your karmic and
other debts and be graciously viable... (takes decades in my
experience) ....Yer girl friend catching fish for you off the poop
deck as you panay them in the galley...

with a few hundred yards between you and the vicious morons working
for the IRS... who are now forced to give up globally .... btw....
their ruthlessness had indeed produced their desired result, no
resistance,,, in fact the perfection of no resistance, death,

smart those folk.

no money honey, and their attempts to collect from the collapsing
economy merely destroying the last viable vestigages of their own
interests, their own personal sit on their ass 'job' ..... and their
own sit on their ass retirements....total wastes to the end.

. pooooof.

we had been discussing this eventuality for a while you know.

Phil scott

Cindy Hamilton

Jan 30, 2009, 1:10:59 PM1/30/09

Dude, don't post while you're high.

albu...@mailinator.com

Feb 2, 2009, 5:58:16 PM2/2/09
On Jan 30, 8:02 am, phil scott <p...@philscott.net> wrote:

The IRS never give up. They will find a way to tax poverty. Negative
interest rates might be coming. Tom Vu will return to Vietnam rather
than pay up. Even Obama appointees are now paying taxes.

phil scott

Feb 3, 2009, 12:22:14 AM2/3/09
> than pay up. Even Obama appointees are now paying taxes.- Hide quoted text -

that is correct in spades... however the approach wipes out the
middle class and entrepreneurship, and finance, destroying the host
nation... and in very short order.. not decades, but a few years, two
or three or a lot less...even months. we are fast approaching that
stage at a very steep angle.

Phil scott

phil scott

Feb 3, 2009, 12:23:55 AM2/3/09
On Jan 30, 10:10 am, Cindy Hamilton <angelicapagane...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> Dude, don't post while you're high.- Hide quoted text -

Im not high, i was dropped on my head as a small child...then had many
motorcycle accidents (flat tracking) and also red heads crossed my
path... Kimbra in kady for instance... its been a hard on me.