a 41 year-old sex offender broke into a fox meadow way

berry

Jan 25, 2010, 3:15:25 PM1/25/10
a 41 year-old sex offender broke into a fox meadow way
house sunday 1-17-10 and destroyed and ransacked
most of the house - he just took some silver dollars and
left the money and c/cards that were on a table.

the cops tracked him down from his leg brace that fall
off when he kicked the shower door in.

burglary
robbery
Arrest Information
criminal minds
criminals
crime
California Sex Offenders Registry
www.meganslaw.ca.gov
http://www.localcrimenews.com\
concord
police
cops

Joel Olson

Jan 25, 2010, 4:38:44 PM1/25/10
"berry" <crime...@live.com> wrote in message

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sounds like he was pissed.

Cindy Hamilton

Jan 26, 2010, 1:00:34 PM1/26/10
On Jan 25, 3:15 pm, berry <crimeon...@live.com> wrote:

Not that I think you'll be back to read this comment, but what
good did you hope to accomplish by posting this to an
INTERNATIONAL Usenet newsgroup? What, exactly, is
the benefit in making this known to someone from, for
example, Switzerland? Or Michigan, which is where I am.

California is not the center of the Universe, incidentally.

Al

Jan 26, 2010, 3:39:04 PM1/26/10
On Jan 26, 1:00 pm, Cindy Hamilton <angelicapagane...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> On Jan 25, 3:15 pm, berry <crimeon...@live.com> wrote:
>
> Not that I think you'll be back to read this comment, but what
> good did you hope to accomplish by posting this to an
> INTERNATIONAL Usenet newsgroup?  What, exactly, is
> the benefit in making this known to someone from, for
> example, Switzerland?  Or Michigan, which is where I am.
>
> California is not the center of the Universe, incidentally.

Not only that, it's a bad link too.
Maybe the OP just wanted to remind us that crime exists and the sky is
blue. Well, maybe not as blue in Michigan so much, but you get the
picture.
PS. Nothing beats those calm, clear winter days on the snow. The air
smells so fresh.