The Ultimate Online Mall

kip...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2008, 4:02:10 PM11/14/08
I am an entrepreneur with a limitless ambition to create a global
internet space where everyone can shop and get unlimited access to a
variety of products and services regardless of there geographic
location in the world. To do this we at BMO Enterprises LLC have
created an online affiliate platform for anyone with access to
internet to be able to shop. All groups and individuals are welcome
to join us and benefit by utilizing our online space at http://www.bmogems.com

kip...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2008, 4:03:26 PM11/14/08

Al Bundy

Nov 14, 2008, 4:41:21 PM11/14/08

> to join us and benefit by utilizing our online space at http://www.bogusity.com

Yea, you and a billion others.
You didn't create anything. There are plenty of places to shop.
Sorry. All the chairs are taken. You're left standing. Now go home.

George Grapman

Nov 14, 2008, 6:04:06 PM11/14/08

I admit, I was skeptical but then I checked the contact information
ans saw that,like your post, it is a gmail address so now I know it is
legitimate.

George

Nov 14, 2008, 6:52:17 PM11/14/08

You jest but I was at a location and a 20 something person was talking
about some "make money with my special training" deal. I suggested that
the only one making money is whomever devised the "training". He was
absolutely convinced that it was true because thats what the "WWW" means...

George Grapman

Nov 14, 2008, 10:29:58 PM11/14/08

Thee warning signs for me:

Posts from gmail.
The "contact" information is either a form you have to send to them
or the same gmail address.
"Testimonials" from Bob.W in Seattle and Mary L. in Atlanta.
My company and every firm we do business with have clear contact
details with company names,physical addresses, emails and phone numbers
but,of course, none of us have anything to hide.

Chris

Nov 15, 2008, 8:54:00 AM11/15/08
kip...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am an entrepreneur with a limitless ambition to create a global
> internet space where everyone can shop ...

At the next shareholders meeting suggest a motion to create an email
domain, so you don't have to USE GMAIL!!!