In the beginning God created the Chicken that laid the Egg

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Sep 2, 2010, 10:56:23 AM9/2/10
This would solve the old dilemma of who was first. The Bible says he
created the animals, and later they found a way to reproduce.

We are assuming though that God didn't make the egg for human
consumption. Then God served scrambled eggs & grits to Adam & Eve in
true Southern Style and said, "You can eat anything except from the
Tree of Knowledge because that would make you smart." And the rest is
history...

THE SPIRITS OF THE JUNGLE SPEAK THROUGH THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY

"What's cooking for dinner is an old question, older than Adam & Eve"

Doug

Sep 3, 2010, 4:05:30 AM9/3/10
On 2 Sep, 15:56, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the

Jungle" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This would solve the old dilemma of who was first. The Bible says he
> created the animals, and later they found a way to reproduce.
>
> We are assuming though that God didn't make the egg for human
> consumption. Then God served scrambled eggs & grits to Adam & Eve in
> true Southern Style and said, "You can eat anything except from the
> Tree of Knowledge because that would make you smart." And the rest is
> history...

There is no God. Chickens and eggs slowly evolved together from a
common ancestor over many millions of years, who may or may not have
laid eggs.

BTW, you post is seriously OT and spammed.

Doug.

Sep 3, 2010, 9:07:36 AM9/3/10

"Doug" <jag...@riseup.net> wrote in message news:f3eaf721-7ffd-42df-9dbf-

> There is no God. Chickens and eggs slowly evolved together from a
> common ancestor over many millions of years, who may or may not have
> laid eggs.
>
> BTW, you post is seriously OT and spammed.
>
> Doug.

You're right, of course, but do not feed the troll.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Sep 3, 2010, 12:21:44 PM9/3/10
On Sep 3, 1:05 am, Doug <jag...@riseup.net> wrote:

I have reasons to believe God is behind the opposition to bike
facilities and other topics that are not strictly moral.

Edward Dolan

Sep 3, 2010, 5:45:04 PM9/3/10

<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> This would solve the old dilemma of who was first. The Bible says he
> created the animals, and later they found a way to reproduce.
>
> We are assuming though that God didn't make the egg for human
> consumption. Then God served scrambled eggs & grits to Adam & Eve in
> true Southern Style and said, "You can eat anything except from the
> Tree of Knowledge because that would make you smart." And the rest is
> history...

TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to this
poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.

He likes to reference monkeys and other wild animals normally found only in
zoos because he is most likely a wild beast himself. I think he fornicates
with monkeys, but I can't prove it.

TM should confine himself to just one thread instead of proliferating them
like a poor crazy bastard. He is insane of course. I liken him to the
village idiot of olden times. The difference these days is that no one any
longer recognizes the village idiot because idiocy has become so widespread.

But I will be here to remind one and all of what a poor crazy bastard TM is.
It is mark of My Greatness that I can still recognize the village idiot even
if the rest of you can't.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Lou

Sep 3, 2010, 8:18:38 PM9/3/10

> There is no God. Chickens and eggs slowly evolved together from a
> common ancestor over many millions of years, who may or may not have
> laid eggs.

I can't resist. Eggs (at least unfertilized eggs) are haploid, while
chickens are diploid. That is, eggs have one set of chromosomes, while
chickens have two sets. Fossil evidence indicates that the first organisms
where haploid - they had the genetic structure of eggs. The egg clearly
preceded the chicken.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Sep 3, 2010, 10:05:49 PM9/3/10

Now let's go to the next question: What was first the joke or the
sense of humor?

Obviously you know the subject. ;)

Doug

Sep 4, 2010, 2:35:40 AM9/4/10
On 3 Sep, 17:21, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the
I have good reason to believe, i.e.absence of any verifiable evidence,
that God does not exist and never has therefore your post cannot be on
topic.

Doug.

Doug

Sep 4, 2010, 2:53:09 AM9/4/10
I can't resist either.

Yours is and ingenious answer but since an unfertilised egg cannot
produce a chicken and it takes two to tango, both sperm and egg are
haploid, obviously chickens came first, or else both chicken and egg
arrived simultaneously as a result of evolution from a common
ancestor.

BTW, if fossil evidence indicates only haploids how did they reproduce
and what gave rise to diploids? Maybe a peculiar union between two
different species? Or cell division followed by damage to one set of
chromosomes which were then reunited in some way?

Doug.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Sep 4, 2010, 9:00:06 AM9/4/10

I believe that when even a president of the most powerful nation
claims to act on God's behalf, and all of our elected representatives
claim to believe in him, it would be ridiculous that God simply was a
fake.

BrianW

Sep 5, 2010, 6:17:40 PM9/5/10

Perhaps the "good" type of ozone fertilised the egg, eh Doug?