Cost of triple play broadband

vjp...@at.biostrategist.dot.dot.com

May 26, 2010, 7:48:45 PM5/26/10

I believe I heard an entrepreneur in Asia (on a financial station) saying
his margins are 90% on a hundred dollar a month for broadband, phone and tv.
My cousins in Greece pay thirty euro a month for triple play over ordinary
twisted pair phone lines (or so they say). I also believe I heard this 4G
like tripled in price from Clearwire to Sprint. Of course, the extra price
may be paying for more nodes and for advertising. What are the economics of
these things? What does it really cost them?

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm