"Paying (kids) for good behavior is worth every penny" Uh, really?

Lenona

Nov 30, 2010, 7:57:11 PM11/30/10
The following article is by a columnist who very much disagrees!

http://www.kansascity.com/2010/11/30/2483758/living-with-children.html

Only thing I wonder about is, why has the columnist, in past years,
made it sound as though kids are entitled to a no-strings allowance?
After all, if it's OK for poor parents to tell their kids they have to
work for all their money (AND do unpaid chores, I assume) why isn't it
OK for richer parents to do that?

Lenona.

Message has been deleted