$$$ Don't Vote for Any Tax Increases $$$

Just Visiting

Nov 5, 2011, 1:51:59 PM11/5/11
When you vote this coming Tuesday, be sure to vote against any issues
that would cause tax increases. It's time for people to realize that
taxpayer funded jobs are not the same as earning wages in the private
sector. It's not right for anyone to get rich on the taxpayers'
money. Government was formed to serve the people, not make millions
off the people. If you want to make lots of money, work in the
private sector and exercise your capitalistic right.

Bob F

Nov 6, 2011, 1:32:09 AM11/6/11
I've already voted for more than one increase.

It's my responsibility.

Rod Speed

Nov 6, 2011, 1:11:28 AM11/6/11
Just Visiting wrote:

> When you vote this coming Tuesday, be sure to vote
> against any issues that would cause tax increases.

Get stuffed.

> It's time for people to realize that taxpayer funded jobs

Thats not what tax increases are about.

> are not the same as earning wages in the private sector.

Corse they arent, but the last thing we want is the private
sector doing them with quite a few of them like the cops,
judiciary, military, etc etc etc.

> It's not right for anyone to get rich on the taxpayers' money.

Sometimes thats unavoidable when the clowns have been
allowed to completely implode the entire world financial
system, again, and the govt is attempting to ensure that
we dont get another great depression or worse.

> Government was formed to serve the people,

And thats what it does.

> not make millions off the people.

It clearly isnt doing that when there are massive deficits.

> If you want to make lots of money, work in the
> private sector and exercise your capitalistic right.

Mindlessly superficial.

Just Visiting

Nov 6, 2011, 7:36:59 AM11/6/11
On Sun, 6 Nov 2011 17:11:28 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Just Visiting wrote:
>
>> When you vote this coming Tuesday, be sure to vote
>> against any issues that would cause tax increases.
>
>Get stuffed.
>
>> It's time for people to realize that taxpayer funded jobs
>
>Thats not what tax increases are about.
>
>> are not the same as earning wages in the private sector.
>
>Corse they arent, but the last thing we want is the private
>sector doing them with quite a few of them like the cops,
>judiciary, military, etc etc etc.
>
>> It's not right for anyone to get rich on the taxpayers' money.
>
>Sometimes thats unavoidable when the clowns have been
>allowed to completely implode the entire world financial
>system, again, and the govt is attempting to ensure that
>we dont get another great depression or worse.
>
>> Government was formed to serve the people,
>
>And thats what it does.
>
>> not make millions off the people.
>
>It clearly isnt doing that when there are massive deficits.

People stuffing taxpayer money into their pockets is only a slice of
the pie. Taxpayers want to know, where's the money going? So quit
lying.

>> If you want to make lots of money, work in the
>> private sector and exercise your capitalistic right.
>
>Mindlessly superficial.

There's plenty of people getting sick of welfare freeloaders, wasteful
spending and money disappearing.

Bill

Nov 6, 2011, 11:58:25 AM11/6/11
"Just Visiting" wrote in message
> When you vote this coming Tuesday, be sure to vote against any
> issues
> that would cause tax increases.

If the government was spending our money wisely and frugally. And
really needed it, then yes. But for local government in my area, I see
things like $26,000.00 spent for a study of something silly and MANY
other needless expenditures, so NO! (Your area may be different...)

These people need to learn to live within their means.

The Real Bev

Nov 6, 2011, 12:25:20 PM11/6/11
On 11/06/2011 08:58 AM, Bill wrote:

> "Just Visiting" wrote in message
>> When you vote this coming Tuesday, be sure to vote against any
>> issues that would cause tax increases.

BobF said he'd already voted for more than one increase because it's his
responsibility.

> If the government was spending our money wisely and frugally. And
> really needed it, then yes. But for local government in my area, I see
> things like $26,000.00 spent for a study of something silly and MANY
> other needless expenditures, so NO! (Your area may be different...)
>
> These people need to learn to live within their means.

What he said! This shit happens at all levels. Locally there was a
plan to spend $6million (this may have been federal money because the
freeway in question is an interstate) to build a walkway over the
freeway so that people from the south side of the rail terminal wouldn't
have to walk UNDER the freeway. Apparently in these difficult times it
was felt that $6M was too much, so they're just going to spend $1million
to widen the 6' sidewalk to 12' and add lighting. NEITHER PROJECT IS
EITHER NEEDED OR ACTUALLY USEFUL except to transfer money to the people
who will do the actual construction.

We have no way to know how much money was transferred from the people
who will do the construction to the people who decided it needed to be done.

And there are STILL potholes and heaved sidewalks.

Screw 'em, I will never choose to give them an extra penny. Whatever
they get they will waste. You will remember, I'm sure, that the reason
for special tax increases is ALWAYS to keep police/fire/library/school
services from being cut. Novody ever mentions that the mayor won't be
able to redecorate his office if we don't pass the bond issue.

And spending more money on schools just means spending more money on
schools, not better education.

--
Cheers, Bev
If you are going to try cross-country skiing,

k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz

Nov 6, 2011, 6:46:27 PM11/6/11
On Sun, 6 Nov 2011 08:58:25 -0800, "Bill" <billnoma...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"Just Visiting" wrote in message
>> When you vote this coming Tuesday, be sure to vote against any
>> issues
>> that would cause tax increases.

Also, "if you don't understand it, vote NO". If they can't explain "it" to
your satisfaction, it's not needed.

>If the government was spending our money wisely and frugally. And
>really needed it, then yes. But for local government in my area, I see
>things like $26,000.00 spent for a study of something silly and MANY
>other needless expenditures, so NO! (Your area may be different...)
>
>These people need to learn to live within their means.

Close. These people have to live within *our* means. They're not paying for
it.

Lil Abner

Nov 6, 2011, 7:05:52 PM11/6/11
If you vote for those that support NAFTA and the other one way streets,
that export our jobs you are voting for higher taxes. No income means
welfare for millions. Subsidizing Ethanol and Big Ag and Big Oil and
every Global Corporation with a Lobbyists means higher taxes.
Supporting those that champion the regressive Flat Tax and Fair Tax is a
vote for much higher real taxes for the 99% of Americans.

Rod Speed

Nov 7, 2011, 1:36:01 PM11/7/11
Lil Abner wrote:
> On 11/5/2011 1:51 PM, Just Visiting wrote:
>> When you vote this coming Tuesday, be sure to vote against any issues
>> that would cause tax increases. It's time for people to realize that
>> taxpayer funded jobs are not the same as earning wages in the private
>> sector. It's not right for anyone to get rich on the taxpayers'
>> money. Government was formed to serve the people, not make millions
>> off the people. If you want to make lots of money, work in the
>> private sector and exercise your capitalistic right.

> If you vote for those that support NAFTA and the other one way
> streets, that export our jobs you are voting for higher taxes.

Lie. The unemployment rate bottomed at 4.x% with an immense legal
and illegal immigration rate and the participation rate at an all time
historic high, just before the clowns were allowed to completely implode
the entire world financial system, again. There were clearly plenty of jobs.

> No income

Even with 10% unemployment, 90% have an income.

> means welfare for millions. Subsidizing Ethanol and Big Ag and Big Oil and every Global Corporation with a Lobbyists
> means higher taxes.

Another lie.

> Supporting those that champion the regressive Flat Tax

is stupid.