Used cars

gggg...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2019, 11:22:57 PM3/4/19

ItsJoan NotJoann

Mar 4, 2019, 11:28:34 PM3/4/19
On Monday, March 4, 2019 at 10:22:57 PM UTC-6, gggg...@gmail.com wrote:

> https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/cars/1094478/Used-cars-hidden-secret-second-hand-cars-problems

I don't think those do's and don't and whoever does the inspections in the
UNITED KINGDOM is going to help us much here in the USA if we want to buy
a car.

Direct quote from the article: "THE majority of used and second-hand cars sold in Britain have a hidden problem which could end up costing you money."

Better luck next time posting article after article after article after article
to the group.

Vic Smith

Mar 5, 2019, 4:50:09 PM3/5/19
On Mon, 4 Mar 2019 20:22:55 -0800 (PST), gggg...@gmail.com wrote:

>https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/cars/1094478/Used-cars-hidden-secret-second-hand-cars-problems

In the U.S Carfax takes care of some of the used car "problems" in this article.