Nice fellows we support when we waste gas

1 view

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 22, 2011, 8:27:49 PM2/22/11
Nice fellows we are supporting when we waste gas...

HAVANA, Cuba – The bloody upheaval in Libya is creating an
uncomfortable challenge for Moammar Gadhafi's leftist Latin American
allies, with some keeping their distance and others rushing to the
defense of a leader they have long embraced as a fellow fighter
against U.S. influence in the world.

Former Cuban leader Fidel Castro said Tuesday that the unrest may be a
pretext for a NATO invasion of Libya, while Nicaraguan President
Daniel Ortega offered support for Gadhafi, saying he had telephoned to
express solidarity.

Venezuela's Hugo Chavez, on the other hand, has stayed mute. Bolivia
came closest to criticizing the government in Tripoli, issuing a
statement expressing concern over "the regrettable loss of many lives"
and urging both sides to find a peaceful solution.

***

Once upon a time there was some morality in the world and you felt
like every effort counted:

http://jonceco.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/ride_with_hitler.jpg?w=360&h=464

http://webspawner.com/users/BIKEFORPEACE

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 23, 2011, 9:10:33 AM2/23/11
On Feb 23, 4:51 am, boltar2...@boltar.world wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 17:22:01 -0800 (PST)
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign" <

> comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >Nice fellows we are supporting when we waste gas...
>
> >HAVANA, Cuba =96 The bloody upheaval in Libya is creating an

> >uncomfortable challenge for Moammar Gadhafi's leftist Latin American
> >allies, with some keeping their distance and others rushing to the
> >defense of a leader they have long embraced as a fellow fighter
> >against U.S. influence in the world.
>
> >Former Cuban leader Fidel Castro said Tuesday that the unrest may be a
> >pretext for a NATO invasion of Libya, while Nicaraguan President
> >Daniel Ortega offered support for Gadhafi, saying he had telephoned to
> >express solidarity.
>
> >Venezuela's Hugo Chavez, on the other hand, has stayed mute. Bolivia
> >came closest to criticizing the government in Tripoli, issuing a
> >statement expressing concern over "the regrettable loss of many lives"
> >and urging both sides to find a peaceful solution.
>
> Can you keep all your stateside BS off the UK groups please. They're utterly
> irrelevant and we frankly don't give a shit about your tedious political
> rantings. If you're so desperate for an audience go write a blog , or better
> still see a psychiatrist.
>
> B2003

Hey comrade, some revolutionary pep talk doesn't hurt when the
revolutions for the planet are happening. I was awaken with fresh news
that the guy is going down. The bourgeoisie is worried about their
SUVs, but we must celebrate.

I'm doing my revolutionary bike today. Call me when there's a
revolution.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 23, 2011, 9:14:52 AM2/23/11
On Feb 22, 11:37 pm, edspyhill01 <edspyhil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 22, 8:23 pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, aka Comandante

> Banana" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Nice fellows we are supporting when we waste gas...
>
> > HAVANA, Cuba – The bloody upheaval in Libya is creating an

> > uncomfortable challenge for Moammar Gadhafi's leftist Latin American
> > allies, with some keeping their distance and others rushing to the
> > defense of a leader they have long embraced as a fellow fighter
> > against U.S. influence in the world.
>
> > Former Cuban leader Fidel Castro said Tuesday that the unrest may be a
> > pretext for a NATO invasion of Libya, while Nicaraguan President
> > Daniel Ortega offered support for Gadhafi, saying he had telephoned to
> > express solidarity.
>
> > Venezuela's Hugo Chavez, on the other hand, has stayed mute. Bolivia
> > came closest to criticizing the government in Tripoli, issuing a
> > statement expressing concern over "the regrettable loss of many lives"
> > and urging both sides to find a peaceful solution.
>
> > ***
>
> > Once upon a time there was some morality in the world and you felt
> > like every effort counted:
>
> >http://jonceco.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/ride_with_hitler.jpg?w=360...

> >http://webspawner.com/users/BIKEFORPEACE
>
> Not really. We've always supported dictators for cheaper oil and
> other raw materials.
>
> We will see $5.00 a gallon gas, maybe even $8.00 a gallon gas. It was
> inevitable that our military might could not keep these countries in
> the hands of our hand-picked dictators.
>
> Don't bother complaining. UK and EU drivers have been paying high
> prices for gas for decades. They laugh at the petulent, immature
> Americans.

Yeah, but the UK has been getting fat (second after Americans) and the
rest of Europeans too. And then they are heavy smokers. The only hope
are the Dutch and the Revolution...

m...@privacy.net

Feb 23, 2011, 11:33:23 AM2/23/11
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop
the Bullshit Campaign" <nolionn...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Hey comrade, some revolutionary pep talk doesn't hurt when the
>revolutions for the planet are happening. I was awaken with fresh news
>that the guy is going down. The bourgeoisie is worried about their
>SUVs, but we must celebrate.

agree...its a good thing!

hope gas goes up to its true COST

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 23, 2011, 1:38:15 PM2/23/11
On Feb 23, 11:33 am, m...@privacy.net wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop
> the Bullshit Campaign" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com>

> wrote:
>
> >Hey comrade, some revolutionary pep talk doesn't hurt when the
> >revolutions for the planet are happening. I was awaken with fresh news
> >that the guy is going down. The bourgeoisie is worried about their
> >SUVs, but we must celebrate.
>
> agree...its a good thing!
>
> hope gas goes up to its true COST

Thanks! I feel redeemed now. ;)

I pedaled a lot today so I'm ready.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 23, 2011, 9:47:45 AM2/23/11
On Feb 23, 4:51 am, boltar2...@boltar.world wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 17:22:01 -0800 (PST)
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign" <
>

> comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >Nice fellows we are supporting when we waste gas...
>
> >HAVANA, Cuba =96 The bloody upheaval in Libya is creating an

> >uncomfortable challenge for Moammar Gadhafi's leftist Latin American
> >allies, with some keeping their distance and others rushing to the
> >defense of a leader they have long embraced as a fellow fighter
> >against U.S. influence in the world.
>
> >Former Cuban leader Fidel Castro said Tuesday that the unrest may be a
> >pretext for a NATO invasion of Libya, while Nicaraguan President
> >Daniel Ortega offered support for Gadhafi, saying he had telephoned to
> >express solidarity.
>
> >Venezuela's Hugo Chavez, on the other hand, has stayed mute. Bolivia
> >came closest to criticizing the government in Tripoli, issuing a
> >statement expressing concern over "the regrettable loss of many lives"
> >and urging both sides to find a peaceful solution.
>
> Can you keep all your stateside BS off the UK groups please. They're utterly
> irrelevant and we frankly don't give a shit about your tedious political
> rantings. If you're so desperate for an audience go write a blog , or better
> still see a psychiatrist.
>
> B2003

Oh comrade, you'd be begging for this revolution when the time comes
because this is about MODERATION & TRANSPORTATION (notice they rhyme).
We don't know if the other revolutions are going to turn right or
wrong, but we have a clear idea about the solutions. Don't forget the
monkey with the beach cruiser is taking part in it (life's beach),
enlightening the world with reality. Remember, NO MORE BULLSHIT. And
if you hate public transportation, you can ride a bike like I do.

Sometimes I hate public transportation the way it is --noisy and
unreliable-- but together with the bike is OK. We must be ready for
the high gas prices and welcome the next step in evolution. Come what
may.

Edward Dolan

Feb 23, 2011, 2:03:01 PM2/23/11
<m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

I hope gas goes up your dumb ass and blows your fucking stupid head off, you
god damn shithead-asshole! Afraid to use your real name? Or even your usual
moniker? Of course you are, you god damn dumb stupid son of a bitch.

Fuck You,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 23, 2011, 2:17:47 PM2/23/11
On Feb 23, 2:03 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

> > "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop
> > the Bullshit Campaign" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com>

> > wrote:
>
> >>Hey comrade, some revolutionary pep talk doesn't hurt when the
> >>revolutions for the planet are happening. I was awaken with fresh news
> >>that the guy is going down. The bourgeoisie is worried about their
> >>SUVs, but we must celebrate.
>
> > agree...its a good thing!
>
> > hope gas goes up to its true COST
>
> I hope gas goes up your dumb ass and blows your fucking stupid head off, you
> god damn shithead-asshole! Afraid to use your real name? Or even your usual
> moniker? Of course you are, you god damn dumb stupid son of a bitch.

I've suddenly realized that people wasting gas are pro Gadhafi and pro
terrorists everywhere. One of his top diplomats that defected
confirmed he blew up the airplane over Scotland as if we needed more
evidence.

You still have time to change your mind and ride a bike or public
transportation though.

m...@privacy.net

Feb 23, 2011, 3:17:03 PM2/23/11
wrote:

>Thanks! I feel redeemed now. ;)
>
>I pedaled a lot today so I'm ready.

need to build more bike and walking paths inner city!!

m...@privacy.net

Feb 23, 2011, 3:18:01 PM2/23/11
"Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:

>I hope gas goes up your dumb ass and blows your fucking stupid head off, you
>god damn shithead-asshole! Afraid to use your real name? Or even your usual
>moniker? Of course you are, you god damn dumb stupid son of a bitch.

someone holding a gun to your head to buy gas?

>Fuck You,

yeah fuck you too

m...@privacy.net

Feb 23, 2011, 3:18:41 PM2/23/11
wrote:

>I've suddenly realized that people wasting gas are pro Gadhafi and pro
>terrorists everywhere.

yes they are

they directly FUND terrorism

m...@privacy.net

Feb 23, 2011, 3:23:02 PM2/23/11
"Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:

>Fuck You,

you an oil exec aren't you?

Rod Speed

Feb 23, 2011, 3:39:33 PM2/23/11
Mr Ed the donkey Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead.

Edward Dolan

Feb 23, 2011, 3:40:12 PM2/23/11

> "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
>
>>Fuck You,
>
> you an oil exec aren't you?

Nope, I am here to kick your dumb ass, fuckwit!

Fuck you,

Edward Dolan

Feb 23, 2011, 3:41:55 PM2/23/11

<m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

Yeah, but I mean it, fuckwit!

Edward Dolan

Feb 23, 2011, 3:57:43 PM2/23/11
"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Mr Ed the donkey Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could
> leave for dead.

Rod Speed is an Aussie shit eater. He also drinks his own urine because that
is what Aussies do in the land down under. He is dark of mind and dark of
heart like all those flat nosed Aborigines.

Rod Speed

Feb 23, 2011, 4:36:57 PM2/23/11

Rod Speed

Feb 23, 2011, 4:37:09 PM2/23/11

Rod Speed

Feb 23, 2011, 4:37:41 PM2/23/11

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 23, 2011, 8:09:27 PM2/23/11
On Feb 23, 3:17 pm, m...@privacy.net wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop
> the Bullshit Campaign" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com>

> wrote:
>
> >Thanks! I feel redeemed now. ;)
>
> >I pedaled a lot today so I'm ready.
>
> need to build more bike and walking paths inner city!!

THat's right, what of civilization we live in that doesn't even
provide uniform sidewalks, and bicycles must endangered pedestrians?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 24, 2011, 11:36:25 AM2/24/11
On Feb 24, 8:54 am, edspyhill01 <edspyhil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 24, 8:05 am, dr_jeff <u...@msu.edu> wrote:
>

> > On 2/24/11 7:48 AM, Gary L. Burnore wrote:

> > > Yeah, but not because of the small percentage of oil we buy from the
> > > middle east. Nearly every penny goes in the pockets of oil compainies
> > > tax free. Bet they lobby to pass laws that allow them to hide how
> > > much profit they make after this next quarterly report.
>
> > Really? ExxonMobil paid $21 Billion in income taxes last year according
> > to its quarterly statement, presumably to the US Gov't and foreign
> > governments (Most of XOM's activities are outside the US) as well as to
> > state gov'ts. I don't think that's how much the checks were really for
> > (there are all types of credits and crap), but the oil companies do pay
> > income taxes.
>
> > Jeff- Hide quoted text -

> Not so for 2009. There's this thing called Google...
>
> ExxonMobil paid no federal income tax in 2009. (Updated)
>
> Last week, Forbes magazine published what the top U.S. corporations
> paid in taxes last year. “Most egregious,” Forbes notes, is General
> Electric, which “generated $10.3 billion in pretax income, but ended
> up owing nothing to Uncle Sam. In fact, it recorded a tax benefit of
> $1.1 billion.” Big Oil giant Exxon Mobil, which last year reported a
> record $45.2 billion profit, paid the most taxes of any corporation,
> but none of it went to the IRS:
>
> Exxon tries to limit the tax pain with the help of 20 wholly owned
> subsidiaries domiciled in the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Cayman Islands
> that (legally) shelter the cash flow from operations in the likes of
> Angola, Azerbaijan and Abu Dhabi. No wonder that of $15 billion in
> income taxes last year, Exxon paid none of it to Uncle Sam, and has
> tens of billions in earnings permanently reinvested overseas.
>
> Mother Jones’ Adam Weinstein notes that, despite benefiting from
> corporate welfare in the U.S., Exxon complains about paying high
> taxes, claiming that it threatens energy innovation research. Pat
> Garofalo at the Wonk Room notes that big corporations’ tax shelter
> practices similar to Exxon’s shift a $100 billion annual tax burden
> onto U.S. taxpayers. In fact, in 2008, the Government Accountability
> Office found that “two out of every three United States corporations
> paid no federal income taxes from 1998 through 2005.”
>
> Update Forbes has updated its article to include a statement from
> Exxon: "Though Exxon's financial statement's don't show any net income
> tax liability owed to Uncle Sam, a company spokesman insists that once
> its final tax bill is figured, Exxon will owe a 'substantial 2009 tax
> liability.' How substantial? 'That's not something we're required to
> disclose, nor do we.'"

I think Big Oil rather bribe the likes of Gadhafi than chip in with
the American people...

"In the world of Big Oil, Albert "Jack" Stanley was legendary for
winning billion-dollar contracts in Third World countries as the
Halliburton (HAL, news, msgs) executive who knew all the secrets of
deals in places like Malaysia, Egypt and Yemen.

In the wake of his admission in a guilty plea last week that he had
resorted to bribes, kickbacks and high-level corruption to secure
deals in Nigeria, however, Stanley now lies at the center of a
widening scandal in the oil industry that has implications for
corporations and governments across the globe."

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Investing/Extra/bribery-scandal-rocks-big-oil.aspx

***

Hey, I'm nauseated by it and will go now to ride my Ape Bike. Yep,
it's not the monkey bike, but the one with the huge ape bars. Cool!

m...@privacy.net

Feb 24, 2011, 5:45:18 PM2/24/11
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop
the Bullshit Campaign" <comandan...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>I think Big Oil rather bribe the likes of Gadhafi than chip in with
>the American people...

of course

big oil likes them goat fuckers

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 24, 2011, 6:46:58 PM2/24/11
On Feb 24, 11:35 am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of

the Stop the Bullshit Campaign" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hey, I'm nauseated by it and will go now to ride my Ape Bike. Yep,
> it's not the monkey bike, but the one with the huge ape bars. Cool!

I'm glad I mentioned the ape bike because it does NOT fit in the bus
rack and it does NOT fit on the road, so I must do like most Americans
do and transport the bike in the car to the launching place.

They think they are clean, but they pollute more by driving than they
save by biking. And now I'm part of it too.

WE ARE ALL PART OF THIS PIGSTY CALLED DEMOCRACY, some willingly some
reluctantly.