We guarantee a LIFETIME WARRANTY on all our Products

twilig...@worlddomination.com

Apr 20, 2017, 3:06:21 AM4/20/17
Buy from us. We guarantee a LIFETIME WARRANTY on all our Products. That
lifetime warranty expires exactly three years after your date of
purchase. At that time, someone will be sent to your home and they will
kill you. This will ensure we fulfilled our LIFETIME WARRANTY.

eliho...@gmail.com

May 1, 2017, 12:57:49 AM5/1/17
Uh

hchi...@hotmail.com

May 1, 2017, 10:46:03 PM5/1/17
Whatever. The cheaper alternative is to go out of business and start a new
company. If you want to be stupid and cost inefficient, whatever. Just watch
out for the dogs and claymores.

<sigh> even the trolls are stupid these days.

The Real Bev

May 5, 2017, 3:45:46 PM5/5/17
On 05/05/2017 07:27 AM, Derald wrote:
> hchi...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>><sigh> even the trolls are stupid these days.
> H, sometimes, I really miss Soul Doctor and Full Metal Grotus. It'll
> never be the same.

Rod Speed is still around, unfortunately.

--
Cheers, Bev
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your

Michael Black

May 5, 2017, 5:24:07 PM5/5/17
On Fri, 5 May 2017, The Real Bev wrote:

> On 05/05/2017 07:27 AM, Derald wrote:
>> hchi...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>
>>> <sigh> even the trolls are stupid these days.
>> H, sometimes, I really miss Soul Doctor and Full Metal Grotus. It'll
>> never be the same.
>
> Rod Speed is still around, unfortunately.

Now you've done it, by invoking his name you will probably cause him to
reappear here. Kind of a variant on Rumplestiltskin.

Unless he changed his name, he seems absent from alt.folklore.computers
where he's been a regular since about when he disappeared from here. And
he's about the same there, and people react the same.

Michael