6 people praying and one pushing a cart... may make it move

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Jul 16, 2011, 6:02:00 PM7/16/11
On Jul 13, 12:22 am, David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> I have developed a new age magickal working that I think
> is having some effect but I think it will have a larger
> effect if other people get behind it.

> Some of the highlights include:

> 1. an end to child abuse
> 2. a banning of war
> 3. positive effects for the environment and other species
> 4. sudden evolution of humans and other species
> 5. a renewal of workings by past figures including Buddha,
> on a global scale

> If you wish to collaborate just visualize the planet including
> its interior and up to 500 km above and just push the new
> age working. If you don't want to do that willing but
> instead want to do it by prayer, just pray to whoever you
> normally do to help the new age working. If you'd rather
> not participate in my working, please push your own
> working for some or all of the above listed items.

> I have previously referred to the new age working as
> the four components which some of you might have
> already collaborated with.

6 people praying and one pushing a cart... may make it move.

WISDOM OF THE JUNGLE

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Jul 16, 2011, 10:48:58 PM7/16/11
"The 6 people may have been praying for the other guy to be inspired
to move the cart."

MY ANSWER:

True, but they may have overestimated the power of one man to move the
cart.

It depends how heavy is the cart. A shopping cart shouldn't be
problem.

But you are assuming that it was physical effort that moved the cart.
In the eyes of some the prayers moved the cart while the guy alone is
faking to move the cart.