Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

DR's patient charge

Visto 7 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

KenK

no leída,
14 mar 2019, 14:29:0514/3/19
I've been trying - unsuccessfully - to find a new internist MD. Contacted
one and found he charges $100 a month - just to be his patient! Not covered
by insurance including Medicare. Medical services charges extra. Anyone
else know of this expense? I suspect it will become popular - if enough DRs
do it you'll have no choice.

ItsJoan NotJoann

no leída,
14 mar 2019, 14:38:1614/3/19
On Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 1:29:05 PM UTC-5, KenK wrote:

> I've been trying - unsuccessfully - to find a new internist MD. Contacted
> one and found he charges $100 a month - just to be his patient! Not covered
> by insurance including Medicare. Medical services charges extra. Anyone
> else know of this expense? I suspect it will become popular - if enough DRs
> do it you'll have no choice.

Sorry, I've never heard of that practice. I'd be contacting my local AMA
association to see if this is legal.

Bob F

no leída,
14 mar 2019, 19:32:1714/3/19
On 3/14/2019 11:29 AM, KenK wrote:
> I've been trying - unsuccessfully - to find a new internist MD. Contacted
> one and found he charges $100 a month - just to be his patient! Not covered
> by insurance including Medicare. Medical services charges extra. Anyone
> else know of this expense? I suspect it will become popular - if enough DRs
> do it you'll have no choice.

look up concierge doctor.
0 mensajes nuevos