Factory Promotion Special Offer Gucci Jackets for women,good looks,free shipping

cherry

Apr 24, 2010, 7:22:27 AM4/24/10
Our company is a manufacturer which specialized in producing
jackets,trousers,ski-jackets, fleece jackets,soft shell series,sport
suits,beach pants,t-shirts,children wear,casual clothing and other
kinds of products.most of our products are exported to France,Canada,
Germany,Italy,Norway,Spain etc.

We develop our market with excellent material;experienced
designers;aim to cooperate with our customer to be competitive in
their business field.

We insist our service principles as "Quality First,Customers
Advanced",we provide our customers with most satisfied specially
attention in quality control and environment protection.

website:www.shoesdisplay.com
email:shoesd...@hotmail.com