Have we dehumanized death?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle

Jan 20, 2011, 10:58:20 AM1/20/11
Analyzing the brutish life of the Neanderthals, some details
illustrate their humanity. They killed for a purpose, which we assume
was cannibalism as well as for hunting grounds. Today, though, we kill
from far, sometimes by "accident" --some caveman in a truck-- as if a
cyclist or pedestrian wasn't a human being and we quickly dismiss the
thought*...

Well let's give it a thought:

On Jan 20, 3:37 am, Christina Holm <christinaholm2...@googlemail.com>
wrote:
> QUOTE: "He may have been ready to use his stick but not to
> support a war against people he doesn't know."
>
> It is indisputable, that among the first things, the early hominides leaned
> by the use of tools, that they could use these tools also to kill each
> other. Achaeological findings confim this. Even the Neandertal-people still
> practised cannibalism, which was recently shown by skeleton residues of a
> whole Neandertal familiy in Spain.

Wow, if you analyze it coldly it makes sense. They didn't let the meat
go rotten. Or you may say your flesh went to nourish another human
being.

By contrast today we blow to pieces human beings we don't know and
then put them together in macabre spectacle.

We have to give some more thought to this.

*Some cycling coach who works with the youth, described to me children
being hit by cars too gross to describe here. That's brutality.

Chief Thracian

Feb 14, 2011, 2:15:51 AM2/14/11
On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 07:58:20 -0800 (PST), "His Highness the
<comandan...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Analyzing the brutish life of the Neanderthals, some details
>illustrate their humanity. They killed for a purpose, which we assume
>was cannibalism as well as for hunting grounds. Today, though, we kill
>from far, sometimes by "accident" --some caveman in a truck-- as if a
>cyclist or pedestrian wasn't a human being and we quickly dismiss the
>thought*...

>Wow, if you analyze it coldly it makes sense. They didn't let the meat
>go rotten. Or you may say your flesh went to nourish another human
>being.

I've always been confused why motorists who run down cyclists, let
them rot on the asphalt...instead of hopping out of their vehicles,
lighting up the tailgait barbecue...and eat them!

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 14, 2011, 6:38:46 PM2/14/11
On Feb 14, 2:15 am, Chief Thracian <chief-thrac...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 07:58:20 -0800 (PST), "His Highness the
> TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle"
>
> <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >Analyzing the brutish life of the Neanderthals, some details
> >illustrate their humanity. They killed for a purpose, which we assume
> >was cannibalism as well as for hunting grounds. Today, though, we kill
> >from far, sometimes by "accident" --some caveman in a truck-- as if a
> >cyclist or pedestrian wasn't a human being and we quickly dismiss the
> >thought*...
> >Wow, if you analyze it coldly it makes sense. They didn't let the meat
> >go rotten. Or you may say your flesh went to nourish another human
> >being.
>
> I've always been confused why motorists who run down cyclists, let
> them rot on the asphalt...instead of hopping out of their vehicles,
> lighting up the tailgait barbecue...and eat them!

No, instead they go to church or serve a light sentence and keep on
doing whatever they want.

Actually, eating the corpse should give them harsher punishment unless
they develop an acquired taste. Any BBQ sauce in the car must be
treated with suspicion.

Chief Thracian

Feb 27, 2011, 11:17:22 PM2/27/11
On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 15:38:46 -0800 (PST), "His Highness the
<comandan...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Any BBQ sauce in the car must be treated with suspicion.

Redneck ass-crack jam.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 28, 2011, 7:55:40 PM2/28/11
On Feb 27, 11:17 pm, Chief Thracian <chief-thrac...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 15:38:46 -0800 (PST), "His Highness the
> TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign"
>
> <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >Any BBQ sauce in the car must be treated with suspicion.
>
> Redneck ass-crack jam.

I hear the rednecks have a secret recipe for road kills.

I'm not riding on country roads.

Chief Thracian

Mar 2, 2011, 3:12:59 AM3/2/11
On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 16:55:40 -0800 (PST), "His Highness the

<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I hear the rednecks have a secret recipe for road kills.
>
>I'm not riding on country roads.

You watch too many zombie films. Too many redneck zombie films.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Mar 2, 2011, 8:34:57 AM3/2/11
On Mar 2, 3:12 am, Chief Thracian <chief-thrac...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 16:55:40 -0800 (PST), "His Highness the
> TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign"
>
> <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >I hear the rednecks have a secret recipe for road kills.
>
> >I'm not riding on country roads.
>
> You watch too many zombie films. Too many redneck zombie films.

"The Vengeance of the Republican Redneck Zombie" sounds like a good
catchy phrase. Scary enough for cyclists and little cars.