Robert Kiyosaki

Kim & Scott Danger

Aug 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/10/00
Hi!

I know a lot of you have read Robert Kiyosaki's "Rich Dad, Poor Dad"
book. I am reading it right now, and would recommend it to anyone
interested in reading about how to manage your finances.

I was wondering if anyone out there has read his other books. Are they
worth the investment?

Kim Danger

Elaine Gallant

Aug 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/11/00
The Cashflow Quadrant was brilliant. Hubby, Steve and I both got a LOT out
of that book. He read Rich Dad's Guide To Investing. I have not read it
yet.

Steve says it's important to read the books in a series. RDGTI will only
make sense if one is entering the "I" or investor quadrant.

"Kim & Scott Danger" <dan...@gotocrystal.net> wrote in message

Kasper

Aug 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/11/00
On Fri, 11 Aug 2000 15:46:42 GMT, "Elaine Gallant"
<elaine....@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>The Cashflow Quadrant was brilliant. Hubby, Steve and I both got a LOT out
>of that book. He read Rich Dad's Guide To Investing. I have not read it
>yet.
>
>Steve says it's important to read the books in a series. RDGTI will only
>make sense if one is entering the "I" or investor quadrant.

Other than Elaine, has anyone else read his other books or paid for
his game(s). I'm not knocking Elaine here, it is just that when it
comes to Kiyosaki he can do no wrong in her eyes.

Kasper

Elaine Gallant

Aug 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/11/00

There's a wonderful old saying:
When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.

All I can say is the effect the Rich Dad series has had on my own household.
If someone else can't get as much out of it, perhaps they are not ready for
that teacher.

"Kasper" <led...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Roy D. Helton, Jr.

Aug 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/12/00

Kim & Scott Danger <dan...@gotocrystal.net> wrote in message
> Hi!
>
> I know a lot of you have read Robert Kiyosaki's "Rich Dad, Poor Dad"
> book. I am reading it right now, and would recommend it to anyone
> interested in reading about how to manage your finances.
>
> I was wondering if anyone out there has read his other books. Are they
> worth the investment?
>
> Kim Danger

Hey Kim,

I have also read Rich Dad, Poor Dad and found it to be quite enjoyable. I
purchased Rich Dad's Guide To Investing before I knew it was his third book.
I finally found a copy of his book CashFlow Quadrant and have started on it.
It has been really informative so far. I just hope that someday I will be
able to exercise these principles to there full extent. I only make $16,000
a year.

Roy.

Richard Allison Ziglar

Aug 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/15/00

For a rather in depth even handed critical look at KIyosaki from a real
estate investment background you might want to check out:

http://www.johntreed.com/rateseminars.html

http://www.johntreed.com/Kiyosaki.html

HTH

Kim & Scott Danger

Aug 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/17/00
Those reviews are scathing! I can understand their criticisms, but maybe
they're missing the big picture. The books are intended to change your
thinking about money; which I believe they do.

I'm on to reading the Cashflow Quadrant now...

Kim

flyengi...@my-deja.com

Aug 20, 2000, 8:15:17 PM8/20/00
In article <39933AB5...@gotocrystal.net>,

Kim & Scott Danger <dan...@gotocrystal.net> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I know a lot of you have read Robert Kiyosaki's "Rich Dad, Poor Dad"
> book. I am reading it right now, and would recommend it to anyone
> interested in reading about how to manage your finances.

See this book listed at: http://www.bookmouse.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

gggg...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2020, 2:43:28 PM3/7/20
On Thursday, August 10, 2000 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Kim & Scott Danger wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I know a lot of you have read Robert Kiyosaki's "Rich Dad, Poor Dad"
> book. I am reading it right now, and would recommend it to anyone
> interested in reading about how to manage your finances.
>
> I was wondering if anyone out there has read his other books. Are they
> worth the investment?
>
> Kim Danger

https://www.businessinsider.com/personal-finance/rich-dad-poor-dad-lessons-wealth

ItsJoan NotJoann

Mar 7, 2020, 4:57:40 PM3/7/20
Bored again?? Digging up twenty (20) year old posts to reply. Way to
go zippo, we ARE impressed.

🤔

The Real Bev

Mar 7, 2020, 11:40:19 PM3/7/20
A friend got interested in these books and ended up buying $tens of
thousands$ worth of useless real estate courses.

--
Cheers, Bev
"In all recorded history there has not been one economist who has