GET 250 SHARES OF FREE STOCK!!!

nicacharly

Feb 26, 2009, 8:20:17 AM2/26/09
I got my FREE Shares of Stock in me2everyone and I never had to pay a
single penny for the shares! It can only be described as the gold-rush
for 2009. This company is going to be huge and shares will soar in
value over the coming months! You can register for FREE and it never
has to cost you a single penny and get your own 250 shares when you
register below.
http://www.me2everyone.com/32001
WHEN YOU SIGN IN, PLEASE ENTER MY ID# 32001 AS RECOMMENDED BY SO I GET
CREDITED WITH 500 MORE SHARES, AND YOU CAN TOO IF YOU BRING PEOPLE TO
SIGN UP.
Message has been deleted