Is somebody responsible for Climate Change?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle

Jan 13, 2011, 2:22:28 PM1/13/11
As news from Australia tell of the likely connection about
catastrophic weather and Climate Change, it occurs to me to ask:
IS SOMEBODY RESPONSIBLE?

I tend to think the dumb, lazy Christian consumers are #1, then the
Elites who run the world as a business enterprise, and next all of us
who sit on our ass. Well, I'M ALREADY RIDING A BICYCLE in spite of all
the dangers present on our roads, but I'm sure we could more. Getting
rid of all those SUVs? Cut down our meat consumption? Avoid packaging?

I just want those who deny CC to give us the option. There has to be
something better than sitting on one's ass. A fat ass is just too
ugly.

This is a fit ass...

http://imgusr.celebscentral.net/images/users/16934/200633/Jaime_Koeppe|jaime-koeppe-cute-face-fit-body-perfect-butt-megapostjaimethong021gd1.jpg

I know who to blame now: We can blame all the fat cats and fat
asses. ;)

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS:

"Do you want a fat ass or a fit ass?"

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle

Jan 13, 2011, 6:31:56 PM1/13/11

On Jan 13, 2:45 pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of
the deep jungle" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jan 13, 2:30 pm, "IlBeBa...@gmail.com" <ilbeba...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jan 13, 1:19 pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of

> > Man is partially responsible for climate change, but, the second law
> > of thermodynamics (entropy) which says all useful energy is running
> > to a lower level toward decay...is a greater cause. In a finite
> > cosmos such as ours, everything is heading downward by this proven
> > scientific law . This is one reason why the desperate philosophy to
> > jettison the Creator, macro evolution (chaos to order) , is an
> > impossibility . ANd the second law affects ALL systems within the
> > Universe.
>
> So --as expected-- Christians make up excuses instead of a getting a
> fit ass...
>
> By the way, I don't think that fit ass came through...
>
> http://imgusr.celebscentral.net/images/users/16934/200633/Jaime_Koeppe|jaime-koeppe-cute-face-fit-body-perfect-butt-megapostjaimethong021gd1.jpg

Hey, it really works! That fit ass comes through with copy and
pasting.

I have to make a t-shirt on this issue of fit or fat ass... It has to
make sense though.

I need a slogan!

How about?

"Do it for the Planet
Do it for the Community
Do it of your ass!"

"Ride a Bike!"

OTHER IDEA:

"Don't be a fat ass"

"Ride a Bike!"

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle

Jan 13, 2011, 9:36:33 PM1/13/11

This post is an example of good responsible recycling of ideas:

On Jan 13, 9:12 pm, truexactly <truexactly...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 06/01/2011 01:49, default wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 5 Jan 2011 05:34:53 -0800 (PST), "His Highness the

> > TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle"

> > Considering what it cost and took to ship three people to the moon for
> > a week, and how often it has been done .... who actually believes that
> > people will learn to go to another planet and actually live there?
>
> imperative of survival and discovery will have us go there. I'm sure
> your familiar with the story of Columbus and the resistance to have him
> search for the New World at the then thought "edge of the world".

Not imperative to survival at all. We are working hard to make this
planet look like the Moon, and degrade it to the state of Haiti.

> > Not impossible maybe, but not possible in the time we have left if we
> > keep trashing this planet.
>
> There's plenty of time. The imminent threat of extinction by nuclear
> holocaust is over, that was the threat I was aware of as a youth.
> Sure some people miss this imminent threat from something, be it
> terrorists or global warming.

Nuclear vs. environmental disaster is a dilemma of "quick end vs. slow
end." Maybe nuclear is better than eating each other alive. Or perhaps
a combination of the two is likely.

In the meantime we are wasting a fortune on space travel.