We are discussing Good & Evil here

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle

Jan 3, 2011, 10:51:00 AM1/3/11
(sometimes is not so easy to tell who's evil, such as Ed)

On Jan 3, 4:33 am, "love&peace" <williamu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Consider this: Man is free to choose between evil and good. the
> consequences for evil is suffering; the consequences for good is joy.
> If one is suffering because of his evil ways, he needs to change to
> good in order to experience joy.

The problem is evil is often disguised as good. Many of us would have
seen evil differently from within the guts of the Nazi beast as a
German. Many millions died "defending" the Fatherland, vaguely aware
of the concentration camps if at all, fighting the evils of Communism
and Democracy. ALL POLITICAL SYSTEMS CONTAIN GOOD AND EVIL IN
DIFFERENT DEGREES.

Now, some causes are definitely a solid "GOOD," such as doing what we
can for the environment. Funny, many Christians dismiss Climate Change
as a conspiracy. But maybe is not evil that they choose, but something
they hear. Then one is confused whether to classify them as evil or
dumb.

Riding my monkey bike is definitely a ticket to join the Spirits of
the Jungle upon death. If something happens to anyone while doing
something heroic, just tell the bouncer at the gates of Paradise:
"Hey, the TibetanMonkey sent me!"

DO YOU KNOW THE NAKED TRUTH?

http://www.zazzle.com/naked_truth_tshirt-235648297066104001

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle

Jan 3, 2011, 12:25:36 PM1/3/11
On Jan 3, 12:07 pm, default wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Jan 2011 07:49:04 -0800 (PST), "His Highness the
> TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle"

> <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >On Jan 3, 4:33 am, "love&peace" <williamu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> Consider this: Man is free to choose between evil and good. the
> >> consequences for evil is suffering; the consequences for good is joy.
> >> If one is suffering because of his evil ways, he needs to change to
> >> good in order to experience joy.
>
> >The problem is evil is often disguised as good. Many of us would have
> >seen evil differently from within the guts of the Nazi beast as a
> >German. Many millions died "defending" the Fatherland, vaguely aware
> >of the concentration camps if at all, fighting the evils of Communism
> >and Democracy. ALL POLITICAL SYSTEMS CONTAIN GOOD AND EVIL IN
> >DIFFERENT DEGREES.
>
> >Now, some causes are definitely a solid "GOOD," such as doing what we
> >can for the environment. Funny, many Christians dismiss Climate Change
> >as a conspiracy. But maybe is not evil that they choose, but something
> >they hear. Then one is confused whether to classify them as evil or
> >dumb.
>
> >Riding my monkey bike is definitely a ticket to join the Spirits of
> >the Jungle upon death. If something happens to anyone while doing
> >something heroic, just tell the bouncer at the gates of Paradise:
> >"Hey, the TibetanMonkey sent me!"
>
> Boy, have you guys been asleep for a long time. Good and Evil is sooo
> '60's; profit and loss are the new religion.

Well, taking into account that Globalization is followed as a
religion. ;)