Rod Speed is Australian - maybe that explains it!

Edward Dolan

Feb 22, 2011, 2:33:24 AM2/22/11
I was once on an Australian cycling newsgroup and it was the stupidest group
ever. It was a cross between an imbecilic chat room and a recreation ground
for stalkers. No more pitiful group ever existed. I could only compare them
to the retarded aborigines of that land. It must be because Australia is
upside down.

In any event, it is for sure that Rod Speed is upside down. His whole shtick
is to call everyone else liars and stupid. Fuckwit is his favorite word.
Hey, if you are not called these words, you must be doing something wrong -
like agreeing him!

Folks, here is what Rod Speed is: He is a god damn fucking asshole-shithead.
He is also an ignorant son of a bitch who doesn't know his ass from a hole
in the ground. Unlike me, he is nothing but a name caller.

He needs to abase himself and abhor all pretense. Yea, only humility will
save him from hubris. Once he becomes humble like me, he will almost be a
human being. But he can never be a Saint, let alone a Great Saint. That is
reserved for the chosen few. In fact, it is only reserved for only one,
i.e., Saint Edward the Great.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Rod Speed

Feb 22, 2011, 3:33:11 AM2/22/11
Mr Ed the donkey Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead.

Edward Dolan

Feb 22, 2011, 3:53:27 AM2/22/11
"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS NOR DOES HE EVEN POST ANY OF THE MESSAGE TO WHICH
HE IS RESPONDING. WHAT AN IDIOT!

> Mr Ed the donkey Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could
> leave for dead.

Here is how to fuck one more time.

"I suggest you take your Rod and give it a good fucking. And slow down.
Speed fucks are no good. You want to go slow." - Ed Dolan

Fucking Regards,

Edward Dolan

Feb 22, 2011, 3:58:14 AM2/22/11
"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Mr Ed the donkey Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could
> leave for dead.

Everyone is reading me and no one is reading you. I win and you lose, stupid
fuckwit!

Fucking Regards,

Rod Speed

Feb 22, 2011, 4:46:41 AM2/22/11

Rod Speed

Feb 22, 2011, 4:46:56 AM2/22/11

m...@privacy.net

Feb 22, 2011, 10:54:47 AM2/22/11
"Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:

>In any event, it is for sure that Rod Speed is upside down

nope

you are the upside down imbecile fuckwit

Charmin

Feb 22, 2011, 1:18:23 PM2/22/11

Dolan, you sure are a screwball with major mental issues.
You and the bike dope got tired of pasting each other and now you are
looking for other outlets.
Why not take up skydiving?

Edward Dolan

Feb 23, 2011, 3:59:54 PM2/23/11

> Mr Ed the donkey Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could
> leave for dead.

Rod Speed is an Aussie shit eater. He also drinks his own urine because that
is what Aussies do in the land down under. He is dark of mind and dark of
heart like all those flat nosed Aborigines.

Edward Dolan

Feb 23, 2011, 4:00:24 PM2/23/11

> Mr Ed the donkey Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could
> leave for dead.

Rod Speed is an Aussie shit eater. He also drinks his own urine because that

Rod Speed

Feb 23, 2011, 4:38:29 PM2/23/11

Rod Speed

Feb 23, 2011, 4:38:48 PM2/23/11

Jeff Thies

Feb 25, 2011, 6:55:20 AM2/25/11
On 2/22/2011 3:53 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
> "Rod Speed"<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS NOR DOES HE EVEN POST ANY OF THE MESSAGE TO WHICH
> HE IS RESPONDING. WHAT AN IDIOT!

You've just proved that point.

Jeff

Edward Dolan

Feb 25, 2011, 9:41:08 AM2/25/11
"Jeff Thies" <jeff_...@att.net> wrote in message

> On 2/22/2011 3:53 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:

>> ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS NOR DOES HE EVEN POST ANY OF THE MESSAGE TO
>> WHICH
>> HE IS RESPONDING. WHAT AN IDIOT!
>
> You've just proved that point.

RS posts like a kangaroo instead of a human being. I will not waste any time
or effort on a scum bucket like him.

By the way, you are an idiot if you are reading any of his shit.

Rod Speed

Feb 25, 2011, 1:22:35 PM2/25/11